Say Something Random 5.1

Keep dreaming, kiddo

Can my parents get of my arse for once? I mean, I am trying to deal with a thing called depression here, and I can do without bitching about getting a job and going out with friends. The weekends are the only time I can get some time for meself, not a time for me to go out and exhaust meself.

Just remind me to take my own drink

Starting a Godzilla marathon. Had 9 movies, couldn’t watch Godzilla VS Biollante and I watched Godzilla vs King Ghidorah last night, so starting off today with Godzilla vs Mothra: The Battle For Earth! :slight_smile:

Biollante was freaking weird…

Yeah, but I think it is pretty underrated. I liked Biollante’s design a lot and I thought her origins were quite creative.

A lot of people don’t see it this way, but if you really think about it, Biollante and Spacegodzilla are Godzilla’s biological “children.”

Edit: For those unfamiliar with Biollante, she was a scientist’s daughter’s soul infused with his experiment - a rose with Godzilla’s DNA spliced into it.

She is far and away Godzilla’s largest, heaviest opponent, but she is not the strongest.

I remember one of my reddit buddies saying Heisei was all beam spam.

It’s a lot of spam, but man, the times Heisei does do melee, it’s brutal.

In this movie alone Godzilla has attempted to drown Mothra three times, flung her around with his tail, and has slammed Battra so hard into the seafloor and walls of a trench that it ruptures the crust and causes a volcanic eruption inside the entire trench Godzilla and Battra were fighting in.

Edit: And man, look at all that Battra blood on Godzilla’s face, he’s literally eating Battra as Mothra and her counterpart try to lift him off.

Ok so I inserted Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla II and…they’re advertising the Showa series using Godzilla X Mechagodzilla and Tokyo SOS which are Millenium series films.

Basically advertising this film

wiiiiiiith this one

I want a baby. Reeee.

Silly doggo.

SWBF2 is pretty much what I think of when someone says “childhood game”.

Played that game a lot. Great campaign, multiplayer and holy shit dem mods!