Saw this and got excited

Then realised it’s about the scrapped monster “Host”
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/45707/20150328/evolve-monster-dlc-gameplay-video-campaign-watch.htm

Ya, a lot of these videos were posted in the Development of Evolve thread.

For some reason i have a feeling The Host monster or a reworked version could be the 5th monster xD

My theory is that theyre going to complete the velvet worm with the money theyve made so far.

It would be interesting to see what monster they do next. I hope the playstyle is fresh though.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! :scream: TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I hope it’s something that uses the environment like goliath and behemoth when they use the rocks to protect them or deal damagestrong text

They haven’t sold a great amount yet, I doubt they would make the worm. That and I couldn’t help but notice, the 2 new maps are SO vertical. There’s cave networks, and higher and lower levels throughout. Metal buildings, mind you, not dirt. I can’t see a worm being able to dig through very much, and I think a digging monster (while AWESOME) would be near impossible to shoot at, even harder than flying Kraken and teleporting Wraith. Because when a Krakens flying, you can still shoot it, a monster underground would basically be shielded.