"Save Evolve" artwork!

Your damn right I put this in the support category!!! Because Evolve needs our support, ALL of our support. This is a place for all of our potential artists, graphic designers, doodlers, or anybody else who wants to share some art about saving Evolve, share it with the community. To get that petition over 10,000 signs we need public awareness!!! We need our presence on the internet to be known.
The hash tags are great, the short messages like “Evolve4Life” after usernames are great too. But we need colorful pictures to get people’s attention on other websites, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Anywhere we can post to get public attention, we need to. So drop all of your awesome artwork here, and let’s save Evolve!!!

#WeAreStage3!!!

28 Likes

@SledgePainter, @Axilla, and other artists, I leave this in your hands.

5 Likes

Well, justice aint gonna draw itself
Amirite @ToiletWraith
@Grimy_Lief

7 Likes

Im glad to see you’re back with your schwiftines

3 Likes

I’m a pretty stubborn person. I’ve been waiting for Stage 2 to come to consoles since it was announced, and when it was cancelled the frustration and anger I had towards 2K was pretty heavy. BUT, I love TRS, I love the devoted developers they’ve proved themselves to be, and as torn up as I am about Evolve losing support I’m sure they’re much more torn up.
So I’m gona do everything in my power to get this petition out there. I’m always open to ideas: I’m not experienced with getting publicity for something like this. But I think as a community we can do this.

I got Paul Younger from PC Invasion to write an article about the petition.

I’m hoping other gaming websites see it and follow suit with their own articles, and I’m contacting other editorial writers. The more pressure we put on 2K, the more likely we are to get a response. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I can get it spreading around my Twitter peeps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whatever we do, don’t ask tumbler or devianart… shudders

All of our Support? They can have Kala and Tank but can we not at least keep Cabot?

1 Like

@SledgePainter Can you please make “Save Evolve” artwork for some Hunters (need I say whom I want)?

3 Likes

Ah heck. I may as well give it a whirl.

I can do shoddy ones if you like. (Above picture is a WIP)

16 Likes

Slim please?
maybe #saveevolve on a cloud of his e-cig?
or is that too much?

3 Likes

I’m not very good at drawing Slim… @zee is pretty dank at it though. Maybe she could help :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thanks! Just don’t forget to do one for the other hottie!

If you drew that if 4 min
Ermergerd

I will try my best, but first, Hyde.
Because admittedly, I drew Caira first for you, and shes my second favourite character after Hyde… I mean… Eugene. ;W;

9 Likes

I drew that ages ago, it was just a demonstration of my crap work xD

:stuck_out_tongue:
Well, youre better at drawing slim than me thats for sure
I draw that when i got the tablet
about 5 months ago

17 Likes

Looks good to me.

I just realized this thread is under the hunter support section lol

2 Likes

Becouse [quote=“RickSanchez, post:1, topic:106467”]
Your damn right I put this in the support category!!! Because Evolve needs our support, ALL of our support.
[/quote]

Rick is da best

2 Likes

Guess I missed it. Lol I was wondering if it was intentional as a joke.

That answers that.

1 Like