Roar ideas: Post inspirations for new Monster sounds

Post any sounds, real or fictional, that you think could be a good basis for an Evolve Monster roar.

Every Monster sounds different, and their roar is very important to their identity.

The Parasite Queen from Metroid has a great war for a heavy female Monster: good contrast to Wraith’s soft, raspy cry.

I absolutely love Lavos’s droning roar from Chrono Trigger, though with Behemoth I don’t think a fitting Monster has a slot in Evolve.

As soon as i heard about the potential for a fungus monster, the first thing I thought of was this;https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDMlxV7Y9k
A nasty monster monster needs an equally nasty roar, and I feel this would suit the role perfectly.

Quite creepy and fitting!

I wish there was a type of roar system to let the hunters know where you are. When I want them to come to me for an ambush I sometimes breathe fire straight up or something. Set off birds, I don’t know.

When he bursts from inside the hand. Plus the clicking is always nice

Please make a hyena sound for the monsters to add insult to injury for every missed dome. I don’t really care what trolly wildlife sound you take.

Sounds a lot like the Wraith, honestly.

Well, i wasn’t able to find the true xenomorph ‘‘screech’’ that makes our blood start racing, unfortunadely.