Revive other hunters is impossible

When you try to revive other hunter that meter never gets full, and it restarts every time it reachs it’s 50%. The only way to correct this bug is leaving the hunter in rest mode and then get the control again.

This is probably the health regeneration and healing glitch which will be fixed on consoles next patch. It’s already fixed on PC.

2 Likes

Oh yes this has already been logged and will be fixed in next update

1 Like

@MidnightRoses

1 Like

I play on PS4

It happens in 70% games when I play… :confused:

same on XB, I’ve taken to just using Laz or Slim when I’m a medic so I can get ppl up with the bot or the device.

1 Like

I like to as Val, most people don’t like to play with her, but this bug sometimes turns me angry… And I have to revive the hunter with the healing pistol in order to ignore this bug.

Yes, the health regen big is still in effect consoles, and like Los said, a heal burst also cancels revives currently.

One way around the health regen bug is to shift your character around a few times until you find the sweet spot. It’s not a fix, and the extra time can mean you lose the game, but at least then there’s hope.

1 Like

This is a known bug and they are working on it friend. You can use the search option to find other discussions about this bug. Also, you can check this thread

It contains all the known bugs :smile:

2 Likes