Rescue Mode (Save Everyone)

The objective is to save 5 survivors. But even after you save them there’s still plenty more left. Lol. The game should let you get bonus xp or something for saving everyone. Or even an achievement. Why leave them behind? Poor bastards lol

Once you save 5, the monster drops dead from a heart attack. Thus they can get to the point themselves. Unless a Tyrant eats them

If the monster eats 5, the colonists go insane and shoot themselves.

9 Likes

This seems accurate, given how utterly idiotic the survivors you’re expected to save are.

1 Like

Ah yes. I missed that in the lore. Thanks for clarifying lmao.

1 Like

Idiots for sure. You would think that after I revive you and cloak you with support you’d not shoot the monster

1 Like

Imagine how horrid rescue would be if they didn’t have jetpacks.

“That one just walked off a cliff”

1 Like

Honestly, I’m of the opinion that the reason the survivors in rescue are as they are and need to be rescued is not because they were attacked by a monster, but because they were all playing with things that they shouldn’t have been playing with. And when something inevitably exploded a monster just so happened to be in the area.

1 Like

Oh god a monster is chasing me.

Better lie down and be a reeallly easy target

That’ll help me live.

4 Likes

You gotta play dead man, cause that really stops the monster

Oh dear god…And that one jumped off a ledge so he’s running aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way around to get back up, and that one is lagging behind, that one can’t climb up here… ;-;