Remember to take it slow as hunters, check every bush!

You never know who is watching!

Post any sneaky monster screenshots you got!

Are you… Are you hiding in a bush as a WRAITH? :laughing:

lol. Taking it slow as a Hunter is an early death knell.

I can’t light enough fire under PUG Hunters to aggressively hunt the Monster. All the time we end up wasting around fighting wildlife or the like just ends up making the game end in a wipe once they monster gets to Stage 3.

It really is night and day between 1st and 3rd person views. As a hunter, just getting line of sight with something can be a chore. Wildlife, flora, weather. It all works against you. I’m sure I’ve done my fair share of running by these “Bushwhackers”.

Nice. You need an award for this.

Well if you notice Decoy wasn’t on cooldown, they just didn’t look very hard! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s just funny to see the pale and ghostly Wraith try (and suceed) hiding in a dark bush! Especially since it has full armor, making it GLOW. I mean, if it was Goliath or Kraken, it wouldn’t be so funny, but a full armor Wraith? :laughing:

Pro tip ping bushes lol you may not see it but your character will.

Crouching wraith, hidden monster.

I’m pretty sure this is the only pool of water a monster can completely submerge in, and it exclusively works with a stage 2 wraith. It is guarded by an elite tyrant and two armadons (one of which is elite) on the refueling tower. Not the best hiding spot, but it looks awesome!

thats awesome!

should i post my juke here? I think ill need to upload it on youtube first when i get home. it was GREAT