I agree with the idea of redistributing some Warp Blast strength to other skills. Right now Warp Blast simply does too much for Wraith, so it greatly overshadows her other skills.
Here are the changes I would like to see:
- slightly decreased radius
- radius is more visible to hunters
- slightly decreased damage
- slightly increased duration
- increased radius
- cannot be combined with Decoy
- give an indication of when a creature is targeted (like Tongue Grab)
- greatly increase travel speed (so less air time & less likely for a target to dodge it)
- slight increase in damage
- allow 180 turn after Abduction (credit to Plaff)
- greatly reduced damage (if not eliminate it entirely)
- decoy attacks don’t stop timer from decreasing
- increased duration
- more convincing decoy (less obvious effects)
- stealth reveal based on a certain amount of damage, instead of any damage (point added after thinking about the issue brought up by Loli)
- optional: increased knockback on decoy attacks
My goal with these changes was to keep Warp Blast as a good ability, but not an overpowering one - plus to make it a bit more fair (since Hunters would have a better chance to dodge it). It was also to make Supernova and Abduction a bit more useful, and have Decoy be much more useful as a decoy.
Edit: updated my list of changes after points brought up by Loli and Plaff. Abduction 180 turn was to give the Wraith more options (without really making Abduction OP or UP). The Decoy stealth reveal change was to make it so hunters who know where you are will still reveal you when attacking you, but simply spraying-and-praying an area will be less effective in finding a cloaked Wraith.