Reconnect function / Store price policy

Hey there everybody,

first of all - congrats on the revive of evolve!

1. My suggestion here is to implement a reconnect function after the game broke down / internet connection was lost… i had a lot of games in which unfortunatelly my game broke down, without a chance to reconnect, what comes to the conclusion my team had to play with ai, or against ai… which is kinda aweful…

2. Furthermore there should be a leaver buster be implemented - so many ppl are leaving lobbies because of they didnt get their prefered roles. Further a leaver buster for ppl wich are leaving actual games… we all know the scenario… the monster is on the upper hand, and ppl say fuck this iam outta here…

3. Financing - How do you want to keep financing servers for thousands of players without any income… Therefore there should be something like a in-game store in which you can buy silver keys for real money… like it is in hundrets of other games (league of legend for example).
    More important - paying wages for your employees
    The suggestion to spend real money for skins and characters is a good one i guess - the player can decide either playing until he got enough keys to get his prefered skin or he pays real money to get keys to buy it instantly. But be careful here, dont make this pay to win or it will be dead again soon.

Thats my statement here - again great decision to try out the f2p model. it obviously worked well till now.

Sorry for any bad typo or bad alignment.

Best regards
Thommy

I can only speak to number 3,but for now TRS wants to get Stage 2 in a stable place and make sure the playerbase is happy before introducing any monetization.

Smart.

I think they did well to avoid microtransactions insofar. Building a nice strong playerbase before doing so means that allegations of “pay to win” and the likes won’t kill the playerbase a second time.

That’s fair enough. Then-

Yeah, that does happen a lot and it sucks. Especially since it breaks a winstreak and grants a loss on your record. However, I don’t know if it’s actually possible. Then again I have little technical know-how. [quote=“Thommy, post:1, topic:90061”]
Furthermore there should be a leaver buster be implemented - so many ppl are leaving lobbies because of they didnt get their prefered roles. Further a leaver buster for ppl wich are leaving actual games… we all know the scenario… the monster is on the upper hand, and ppl say fuck this iam outta here…
[/quote]

The issue with that second bit is that crashing is indistinguishable from actually manually leaving a game. So you’d be punishing the poor guys who crash, and a lot of people do so frequently. Which is why it would be a little unfair.

This used to be a feature though. Before Stage 2. [quote=“Thommy, post:1, topic:90061”]
How do you want to keep financing servers for thousands of players without any income…
[/quote]

I think both of those are handled entirely by 2K, the publisher, and they don’t need to worry about it. I could be wrong, of course.

Yes i get your point. But in fact, the game in future stages should be way more stable. That means we can make a diffrence between guys wich are actually leaving because of “disappointment (rage)” or malfunctions of their system /game. Added - the option to reconnect - then reconnect within a fair time - like two minuts or so - will keep the “wheat seperated from the grain - we say in germany”. The loading times are fairly low compared to other games.

Another point is - players which are still in the game are the ones suffering the most… many games handle something like that as following -> you need to keep your system free of faults. Thats not something game related, means it should still be punished… of course thats just said in a future conisderation - its BETA, so will be forgiven at this moment…