Real Left 4 Dead 3?

But I’m young.
Am I old in a young body, or young in an old personality?

1 Like

I’m an old spirit in a rotting sack of meat and water :smiley:

2 Likes

Cabin Fever?

2 Likes

Dude I love that campaign.
It is my favorite in L4D2

1 Like

I’m genuinely a L4D 1 fan don’t care much for 2 there’s just something about it that doesn’t feel right to me probably I just played 1 for so long I know everything in game. I actually played a little on PC not to long ago (I played on Xbox for years) it surprised me I could get a 28 with a hunter when Xbox was limited to a 25.

0 Likes

Yeah even though L4D2 sold more than L4D1 overall, but it seemed that L4D1 attracted the players better than L4D2. And I think Valve made more DLC for L4D1right? I saw Mr.Gabe mentioned about this point in a video interviewing Valve

1 Like

My copy of L4D2 on steam includes all of L4D1 and from what I can tell there is much more content for L4D1. It’s fun to be able to play either one from the same game and mod both of them at once though ^^

That’s from the first one though :< and as far as I know they were the dev team behind the first one with valve being the publisher…

0 Likes

Sure you didn’t buy the double bundle?

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/left-4-dead-bundle-pc-steam-cd-key

0 Likes

Oh very. I got it for free on Christmas 2013.

(Apologies for the picture resolution, my phone doesn’t have the greatest camera)

2 Likes

Coldstream was l4d2 exclusively. I remember looking at what maps TRS did for l4d2 and wanna say they also did the rework on the maps from L4D for l4d2 dead air,no mercy etc.

0 Likes

The maps you seen on l4d2 from L4D are reworked and not the same.

1 Like

Didn’t they go back into part 2 though and rerelease all the old content?

0 Likes

Yeah but it’s not the exact same I feel like it actually took from the original content.

1 Like

1 Like

The sad thing is that I thought fake news from real news outlets was bad, but good lord Youtube is embracing the hell out of making random videos about the most useless of rumors.

1 Like

I came across this in Dying Light

6 Likes