Rabbits Are EVIL

They sure as hell aren’t cute. Most humans like them, so how’re they misunderstood?

0 Likes

Very well.

How so? By the way I don’t think this’ll last much longer.

0 Likes

Simple without rabbits your other far more interesting creatures would be of much less abundance. Wolves, coyotes, snakes

WIthout bunnies they would surelly die out. They are abundant, stupid, and defenseless, they are the mammal version of spiders. COMPLETELY misunderstood.

0 Likes

Not cute? I am now offended.

Maybe I should start the Rabbit Inquisition.
No one ever expects the Rabbit Inquisition.

(except @MidnightMonash)

0 Likes

I don’t care about coyotes, and the other two would adapt to the change in food source.

0 Likes

Try there.

And yes, they aren’t cute. You would have figured that would be the case on this thread, due to the title I surmise. ^.-

0 Likes

Not if you committed mass bunny genecide as mentioned :wink: has to be gradual. slow, long and drawn out.

0 Likes

They would take to eating people, win win situation. ^.-

More food for cute cuddly wolves, and anaconda’s.

0 Likes

Unlike you, I am not a necromancer.

0 Likes

I’m no necromancer either, so I don’t understand what you mean.

0 Likes

Yes because that wotked out well for all the lions aligators and anacondas out there huh. We ate the aplha predator on this planet, now granted its jot because of our natural abiliyoes :stuck_out_tongue: but thats doesnt change this fact

0 Likes

Humans are overpopulating the Earth, to the point we can’t sustain ourselves, nor our environment any longer. Humans are sadly the alpha predator on the planet, because we’re slightly more intelligent than other species. They key word is slightly. Other animals don’t kill until they starve the rest of their species to death. Not much good has come of the human race being on Earth. ^.-

So in conclusion, I don’t think killing all rabbits is such a bad thing. We could breed them for food though, not a terrible idea.

0 Likes

Did a rabbit attack you while you were in the car or something lol

0 Likes

I think slightly more intelligent is quite an understatement. Not one animal has made even a fraction of what humans has that bring said we do overpopulate the planet and we do need a cleansing of sorts, however there are no predators capable of doing that, we need catastrophies :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

If we were intelligent, do you think we would murder each-other, steal from one another, torture, create weapons of mass destruction, destroy what others have created, subjugate others, deplete food sources, put species on the extinction list, destroy our world, and home? And the list continues. There is a type of intelligence, that other species have that we lack.

0 Likes

No, those are all byproducts of our intelligence. See, animals (other animals) are simple. They exist on a fundamental level. Eat, reproduce, protect young, die. The end. There is nothing else.

Us?

Over the course of thousands of years we have made ourselves very, very complex. All these people in a society, each one vastly different and shaped by their experiences, interacting in varied and diverse ways for multiple purposes, forming bonds, grudges and everything in between.

When you make something complex, you increase the chances of something going wrong. We are too complex. Something went wrong.

The way the world has developed- into a cruel, harsh place- has had averse effects on all of us. In some they’re more clear, certainly, but we’re all the same.

So no, it isn’t lack of a certain intelligence that leads us to-

-it is the presence of that intelligence. In a way.

@Evolveftw No. I’m far too paranoid vigillant to allow a rabbit to get into my car. :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Quite the understatement there… We’re wrong in nearly every aspect now.

1 Like

It’s a snowball effect. Once you cross one line, you cross another, and another and another. Laughing all the way. We make a joke of everything. Something bad happens, laugh. Laugh it off. Just keep laughing and laughing as the world spirals downwards. It works. Only one question:

When do we stop laughing?

…I’ll stop now. :smile:

0 Likes

When we kill ourselves, that’s my guess.

0 Likes

That’s because we’d be incapable of laughter. I’m sure if we could we’d still laugh. Laugh it all off. We never stop laughing. Too late to turn back now.

…Scared everybody off yet? Excellent, mission accomplished, moving on to less dark topics as we await the destruction of this thread.

0 Likes