Rabbits Are EVIL

I disapprove of this thread! (I’ll give likes to anyone who knows what this is a reference to. It is related to the conversation lol)

0 Likes

A kitteh who’s human bought the wrong ball of yarn

0 Likes

Wat?
10chars

0 Likes

Wat wut @DarkMesa

0 Likes

The spider? Mineral ey like dirt. The rabbit tasted better. Lol. Rabbit tastes similar to chicken.

0 Likes

Rabbits the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodents you’ll ever set eyes on! They’ve got a vicious streak a mile wide!

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn’t you? Oh, it’s just a harmless little bunny, isn’t it?

Edit by @Brandini: Don’t post images of rabbits here

EDIT by Takran: I forgot. Rabbits are too evil for public eyes. Thanks for saving the forum!

2 Likes

For those who love rabbits

See?! I knew I wasn’t alone! :stuck_out_tongue: Obviously, Takran, you understand. @Brandini Thanks for picture removal. Probably saved me another phone screen. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know, rats can be pretty mean

0 Likes

You make a solid point. Rodents are just the worst!

0 Likes

…Not like rabbits though. Rabbits are in a whole new league of cruelty.

0 Likes

I don’t like rabbits.

I don’t hate them though.

0 Likes

I got 99 problems but bunnies ain’t one.

0 Likes

As an aspiring falconer… I see rabbits as hawk food. That being said, rabbit can be delicious with a sour cream based sauce. And I also see them as the Hopping Bane, the Great Devourer of Australia, and several other quaint names. But I wouldn’t try making a horror movie out of them… not that it hasn’t been done. It is as narmtastic as you would expect. Behold the terror that is… NIGHT OF THE LEPUS!

1 Like

Don’t watch that video Midnight.

0 Likes

I don’t intend to. Also, whoever keeps tagging my name on that “Bunny Love” thread, please stop. Don’t make me get a moderator. Spamming my inbox won’t make me join a thread designed to traumatize me

If you want to troll, do it right. You’re worse than the movie kids…

2 Likes

Wait, we have a thread for that?! You’re kidding. You’re kidding right?

0 Likes

I like rabbits…

0 Likes

I told them not to tag your name, you’re welcome. :wink:

The thread is full of nothing but bunnies.

0 Likes

Thank you. And yeah, I gathered that. :smile:

0 Likes

@MidnightMonash

You are from Australia, aren’t you? I know this chick on Xbox live also from Australia, she also hated rabbits. Is it an Australian thing or what?

0 Likes