Rabbits Are EVIL

Title. Your thoughts on rabbits, and why. I personally hate them to the extent that I run out of insulting words to describe those evil demonic scummy bags of condensed douchebaggery. I hate them so much that they actually make me swear- or try very hard to keep from doing so. Had a discussion with @Fluffington, @XkrSkorpion and @Shin-they do not concur. But there has to be somebody who does.

tl;dr- Rabbits are walking piles of [REDACTED] and fur, please help me retain my sanity.

EDIT: Bear in mind that I hate rabbits. Kindly refrain from posting images, videos or any such material pertaining to them. Thank you.

2 Likes

For those who love rabbits
Free Psychoanalysis Exams for Evolvers

Awww, aren’t those pwetty little bunnies cute? You just want to grab their ears, and rub them gently, as you sing a song and coddle it.

0 Likes

They don’t even taste good.

1 Like

Hey Shin? I hate you.

@rithrin8 Oh my god, you put one of those THINGS inside of you?! Why would you insert an abomination like that into your body?!

2 Likes

Like I said, you can hate me if you want. ^.^

0 Likes

@Shin I still love you. I just hate rabbits. I don’t hate you. Promise.

0 Likes

Did a Rabbit come into your house one day, strangle your dog, drown your cat, and beat your parents or something? ^.-

0 Likes

Well, I never knew my parents, I don’t like cats, and my dog is way bigger and stronger than me. Easily capable of taking a cowardly demonic scum rabbit.

0 Likes

Damn, I wish I never knew my mother. Sadly, I didn’t have that choice in life. :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Hehe. I can’t complain- I’m happy I never knew them. No obligations, nothing to tie me down.

BUT ANYWAY. Rabbits. Come on, you know you hate them. First person to join me is the person I will love forever and ever and shower with kisses and gifts and dead nooby hunters.

0 Likes

Gotta get rid of em somehow, waste not want not.

0 Likes

…That’s incredibly unsettling. Why would you want that inside of you?

0 Likes

Just the charred remains friend, just the charred remains. I suppose it’s kind of like eating Cabot as a monster, you finally killed the evil bastard, now you gotta eat him for some armor.

1 Like

Come on. There has to be somebody. ANYBODY.

Don’t tell me I’m alone in this. @Sorrowgate What about you? You’re cool. You hate rabbits, right? Right?

0 Likes

Hyde: bunnies? can I meult their faces awff too?

0 Likes

Yes please Hyde. Kill them. Kill them all for me. But make sure you do it far away so I don’t hear, smell or see it.

0 Likes

Hyde: (in thick accent) Alright then love, Toasted bunny rwabbits comin up

0 Likes

Fantastic!

Now come on. There HAS to be somebody. At least one person.

0 Likes

2 Likes

For future reference, please refrain from posting images or videos of rabbits. I hate them. They suck.

No pics please. Thank you.

0 Likes