R.I.P. Moderators. Prepare yourselves for 'Goliath OP, PLZ NERF' threads. They are coming in the masses

So… if every monster gets slammed for being OP… Can’t we just assume that the monsters are SUPPOSED to be that hard to kill?

3 Likes

More powerful than kraken, I don’t know about that

Goliath theme:

I wanna hear that roaring sound, when I walk I’ll shake the ground.

Did somebody say “SMASHING”?

I can already see it in front of me…

“ROCK THROW LETS GOLIATH DO DAMAGE FROM A DISTANCE!! HE CAN LITERALLY HURT YOU WITHOUT POSSIBILITY OF MISSING… INSTANTLY DOWNED AT FULL HEALTH NO BUFFS. ALSO JUMPING LETS HIM GET AWAY WITHOUT TAKING MY DAMAGE AND JUMPING GOLIATH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT… CLEARLY OP PLZ NURF!!”

2 Likes

Oh dear…

Moving to Off Topic.

We’ll be doing a lot of moving alright…

1 Like

Girlfriend is down this weekend so I’ve gotta get my Goliath in this lunch break!

Let the Stage 1, Level 3 rock meta commence!

Oh my gosh that skin just looks so damn awesome every time, it’s just so good. Wow.

You might even say he hits rock bottem on the monster list! badum psh

Senpai Noticed me. :blush:

2 Likes

im not a monster player, or aleast i was not untill behemoth came out but i got bored so i tried to win with golaith…omg i cant beleave how under powered he is compared to the other monsters. Kracken can fly so u cant really escape him. Wraith is Wraith enough said and Behemoth.can just tounge punch u. But poor golaith, i cant tell u how many times ive made it to stage 3 and still died usually do to being slowed. But if u ask me i beleave it should be easier