Question about Jackal

I’m not a new one in trapper’s class but it’s hard for me to get into Jack! Plz, help
Which perks are the best for him? Reload or Capacity? How to make myself useful for my team in the game with random players?
So yeah, what’s about tactics on Jack?

I personally go Increase Damage, Capacity, Capacity in that order. Since pistols are really his only offense with exception to the beam from his survery satellite (if it hits). Repulsor reloads pretty fast anyways so I’d stick with capacity and the extra shots for the pistols will be more useful then reload.

1 Like

what’s about stats of repulsors? how long do they reload without perks?

I don’t deal with stats and statistics but I play the game and it’s pretty quick. Repulsor runs out way too quickly without capacity.

1 Like

5.5 seconds.

1 Like

Nobody knows about The Jackal, The Jackal is mysterious.

6 Likes

Except in rumors and legends. And also “everyone” calls him that.

Peers out of bush
Did someone say Jack? Oh, its about perks on Stage 2… I guess I’m off then…
Disappears in a cloud of smoke

2 Likes

I like to use capacity and reload perks so I have access to his repulser and satilite more frequently and movement/jetpack recharge to get into position. If you can master the repulser then you can be a massive help to the team.

1 Like

As a main Jack player I suggest you switch, reload and jetpack recharge. You can also check my videos with him, even from legacy.

2 Likes

You don’t have to be directly in front of the monster to repel it; you can aim from one side and then move the crosshair to one side or the other to angle the beam in a way it blocks the monster’s movement. I didn’t know that until I watched some videos on youtube :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Whoa,thx! How can i find you in utube\tvvitch?

2 Likes

But they reduced angle from which Repulsor works, so it’s not so easy as before.

2 Likes

you are awesome

1 Like

Thank you.

Capacity is bullshit. Why? Because you need to stop only heavy attacks. With major reload your Repulsor will reload quicker than heavy attacks, so you combined with quick switch back to it and jetpack recharge for positioning you can protect your teammates from heavies.

Legacy maps are so…awesome… :sleepy::sob:

1 Like

Capacity is no good for Jack repulsor ends with one Traverse.
I usually take speed or dodge/jetpack so I can put off monsters reach and cc easier

Afterburners(pink one)\Jetpack Recharge(silver one)\Reload(gold one)
@Terepin That’s the best combo,isn’t it?