Put a Halloween spin on your favorite Evolve Monster contest

Monster group costume

19 Likes

so I don’t know if this will work but this is a quick concept sketch I did. Hoping to get around to painting it and a scene in the next few days but life’s been crazy. I’ve had this done since the contest was announced.

17 Likes

Threw this together, how about a Wraith…made of nightmares! Boom

8 Likes

I thought I’d add the monsters without the background.
Here’s Behemouth as Dorothy

Kraken as Tin Man

Wraith as Scarecrow

And Goliath as the Not-so Cowardly Lion

3 Likes

The Wicked Witch of Shear. Quiet schedule at work this morning. You’re welcome, again, for my awesome photo editing skills.

9 Likes

2 Likes

I am too prepared for everything :grin:

5 Likes

#Werewolf Goliath Skin!

12 Likes

Werewolf Goliath! >.<

TRS Gib plez ༼ つ O_O ༽つ

How Leap Smash will look like >.<

1 Like

#Spectral Kraken!

6 Likes

Figure I’d give it a shot, decided to make my favourite monster look a little more like her name sake.

7 Likes

5 Likes

So here it is…can’t believe how bad the colors look on the photo…thanks alot phone :unamused:
you can barely make out the shading…believe me it’s there.
Decided to put lil’ Gorgon in the pumpkin since her big day is coming soon :3

12 Likes

Sadly I didn’t prepare anything but hunter ones. XD
I had one for Maggie and Hyde too but I lost the psd file somewhere.

4 Likes

DO YOUR WORST, YOU SAY?! I give you “Lazarus’s Monster”.

We all know that Lazarus has been dying to bring a monster back to life that the team killed. He was told it was unacceptable so he began collecting body parts of slain monsters in secret, wanting to try a new experiment never before attempted by a Lazarus man. Now the team must face their greatest nightmare of all.

LAZ BE LIKE:

I wanted to do a Frankenstein’s Monster spin with all of the Evolve monsters, including Gorgon. Somehow I managed to get a piece of every one of them in there! I know I have very little chance of getting enough votes to be considered and I’m brand spankin’ new to this awesome community, but I put a lot of effort into this and had a total blast with it so I wanted to share! :bucket_salute:

(Line work below)

32 Likes

Here’s my late entry, too!

Vampliath, Kraken the Great Wizard, and Nurse Wraith are out Trick or Treating on Shear. Their pal Behemoth thinks he can get the jump on them and prove he’s the scariest monster around, but… :smile:

8 Likes

My pumpkin entry looks like that gorgon pumpkin lol

2 Likes

All between-entry chatter has been deleted to enhance voting, so if you notice you have deletions, no worries!

2 Likes

Massive thanks to everyone that participated in this challenge! The contest is closed and all voting is complete. StealthShampoo and I will take the top 5, determine a winner, and showcase all 5 on Sunday’s Go4Cup stream on twitch.tv/stealthshampoo Winner takes the toys! See you there!

9 Likes