Put a Halloween spin on your favorite Evolve Monster contest

Hey gang,

To continue our celebration of Evolve: Month of Monsters, and Halloween, we’re kicking off the Put a Halloween spin on your favorite Evolve Monster contest

RULES:
Design, draw, photoshop, your favorite Evolve Monster with a Halloween spin. All media/mediums welcome, be creative and get spoopy!

You may enter as many Halloweenified Monsters as you like, but you must sign and date your work. Name and date must be legible on the image.

Reply to this post with your design.

PRIZE:
Full set of Evolve Funko Legacy Collection Hunters (Markov, Maggie, Val, Hank) - The perfect playthings for the Monster in you!

VOTING:
The top designs will be chosen by your “LIKES” (PER POST - please post each entry as a seperate post), then DB and StealthShampoo will determine the winner from the top three designs, which will be featured on a future livestream.

END DATE:
Voting (“Liking”) ends October 31, 2015

15 Likes
Happy Halloween To Everyone!

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

12 Likes
pinned #4

Pinneeeeeeeed.

Let’s enjoy the spooky stuff to come. :smiley:

Pretty Scary Eh? :wink:

45 Likes

Trick or Treat!

16 Likes

Misspelling of “spooky” that then became a word ppl use for some reason lol

5 Likes

Here is something fun and goofy for now. I’ll try to take some time this weekend to photoshop up something more serious this weekend!

EDIT: had to split up my submission.

Kraken

(New)

(original)

12 Likes

Okay. Time for a real submission. I’ll be working on these all month! They’re too fun!

Goliath

Here is my main submission, Jack-o-Lantern Goliath.

Click here for animated version

EDIT: had to split up my submission into different posts. Kraken is above, wraith and behemoth are below.

33 Likes

That’s the plan! Though I may change it up as I go along. Not sure If I want a pumpkin patch or a monster mash. Maybe both if time permits.

Behemoth

11 Likes

Already working on it. That and maybe gravestone behemoth. I’ll update my post with it later.

Wraith

10 Likes

I posted this in its own topic a day or two ago now I shall post it here :smiley:

Done with ikea pencil on argos desk circa 2300hrs the other day. The tail looks really messed up…Because it kind of is…I can’t draw and this is my effort :bucket_salute:

edit

Can the 14 likes from my original posting help count or is that cheating? xD

11 Likes

It looks like the boys went trick or treating at the wrong house.

9 Likes

The toughest monster of them all

8 Likes

Behe-O-Lantern

42 Likes

#Conkelgriff

#

#Batval

12 Likes

Didn’t turn how expected but i am still proud BEHEMOTH THE SPOOPY KING

10 Likes

The finished piece: The Scariest

38 Likes

Bob-o-lantern. Can we get this done for real as a Halloween skin? Also, you are witnessing the pinnacle of my photo editing skills - be jealous!

4 Likes

Okay, my submission is done:

Apparently the jak’o’lantern Behemoth is a VERY popular idea.

11 Likes

wereGoliath progress

Working on adding more of a snout to Goliath, and I think I need to add some more fur overall
@TheMountainThatRoars like my dead mammoth bird? :wink:

http://imgur.com/CEOyBen

Didn’t get to finish this to the level I wanted it, but here’s what I’ve done with the piece so far.

https://imgur.com/EeQLFdd

13 Likes