Push to talk input for Controller?

i love the fact that you have push to talk input for mouse and keyboard however is there a way to change my controllers input for push to talk onto my L3 joystick, i find it quite troubling that i cant sit back and talk to my team cause im constantly having to stay next to my keyboard just to communicate with my team

You’re playing on computer right? And there are not custom controls?

If not then I suggest downloading a tool. One I have used for all sorts of controllers is http://www.motioninjoy.com/download

Let’s you map key strokes to controller buttons.

ive also used this program but with my wireless xbox360 controller, motionjoy isnt showing my controller and it wont let me snyc it.
nevermind just plugged in my ps3 controller, though now ive come to findout taht evolve only supports the xbox controller setting so i cant assign any controller buttons to a keystrokes…help me

I think this would be a great thing to add to the game, its a little tricky at times to hit G while using the controller : / This is one of those games on PC that i prefer controller.

Motioninjoy can be confusing. I’d say keep trying to use it. I’m sure there is a way to assign keystrokes to buttons with other means.

agreed… R3 is free and would fit nicely for this.