Pumpkin Carving @ TRS

Hey guys! Need your help yet again. We’ve got some carved pumpkins ready for judging!

Pick your favorite one and vote at the bottom!

Beat Saber

!

Flower

Goliath

Snow White’s Poison Apple

Togepi

Totoro

ZOMBIE

• Beat Saber
  • Flower
  • Goliath
  • Snow White’s Poison Apple
  • Togepi
  • Totoro
  • Zombie

0 voters

5 Likes

Pumpkin carving is one of my favorite things ever. I love to see these! I remember the community carving contests we had in the past. Super fun times. :blush:

Gonna have to think about my vote for a bit. I’m pretty torn. Props to all the carvers! :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Holy crap these are some amazing carvings!

I gotta give it to the Goliath, tho!

5 Likes

Please TURN OFF LIGHTS, LIGHT THE CANDLES and then take the pics! Then I can vote accordingly.

Pretty Please.

7 Likes

The Golaith, although I personally prefer this one

9 Likes

Golith try hard change my mind

7 Likes

Anyone who didn’t vote for Goliath is a communist.

Change my mind.

3 Likes

Y’all need to chill a little, damn. :chloe_erg:

7 Likes

I mean, what else can we expect when posting an Evolve related object in a rave full of Evolve fanatics ?

That was a joke

4 Likes

… Commie…

6 Likes

I gotta hand it to Goliath though, but the Togepi and Snow white apple are a close 2nd/3rd for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well, it is objectively the best one. I don’t even know how you do something like that.

5 Likes

I decided on the zombie. I love staring at it and I really want to see it lit up in a dark room. :grin:

3 Likes

OMG… Yes! We need to see these glowing!

4 Likes

Anyone that doesn’t vote Goliath is wrong (Togepi was a close second)

Oh my fuck I literally cannot pick one.

You cannot present multiple S-tier pumpkin carvings and expect me to pick the best.

Curse you. Curse you all!

Instead I will vote for the underdog.

5 Likes

I wish we could get a glowing version for you guys (next time!), but most people have taken them home at this point.

4 Likes

Simply ask everyone for pics of it glowing at their houses/appartments/TRSstudios (for those who live in the studio).

1 Like

Thanks everyone for participating in the pumpkin carving vote!!!

Congrats to Goliath & @skills4u2envy for their win!

11 Likes

Some of you old timers from around here might remember the pumpkin I did for a contest like 4 years ago now or something crazy like that. I basically wanted to try it again but better lol
92b57ffa5a12bfb0a7e4927a84e44bd2573a4ba4_2_666x500

13 Likes