PS4 SUPPORT PLAYER LOOKING FOR EVOLVE TEAM/CLAN to Join

Hey everyone, I am looking for people who regularly play evolve. I mostly play SUPPORT my secondary is TRAPPER.

I’m looking for a team of regular players, im looking to get good at this game and dedicate time to play. I play mostly at night after work. I communicate ALOT.
ALSO Looking for a clan, i am interested in that as well.

PSN : SETITALLONFIRE

IM PLAYING NOW AS OF 4/15/15 10:00 PM ESTERN

If youre interested, ill be playing tonight at 6 pm central time. I play assault. Message me if interested

I head a small clan known as Nova and we have a PS4 subdivision that you can join! You can PM me or check out my thread in the ‘looking for member’ section and I’ll be more than happy to give you more information!

Hello,

I got a really small group of like 3 hunters that enjoy to just play the game regularly, and we have been doing it since day 1. We did have more players, but they seemed to have moved to a different game, but we made sure that we would mostly stick to Evolve, since this is a game that we enjoy a lot. We will surely love to assist you on becoming great on Evolve as well if that’s something that interest you.

I’m the only one in the group with a Pst timezone, everyone else’s Est.
My group likes to have me has the Medic, but they won’t mind on what role you would want to go as.
We are not strict or aggressive just don’t be too Immature since that is bothersome on having to deal with.

If you are interested just send me a friend request and we could start when we are on.

PSN: Pureray-

Im a trapper by default. Good stats , sexy voice
Psn : Shiftian_Be