Ps4 servers current status? [Possibly fixed]

no one can connect to games right now.

"You do not have a network connection.Please check your network cables and configuration and try again"
Server issues right now? - PS4?
Evolve's servers or something else? NEED ANSWERS
"You do not have a network connection.Please check your network cables and configuration and try again"

Seems like there may be an issue currently.

@LadieAuPair Anything happening on your end?

I couldn’t stay connected (PS4) last night, finally gave up.

Same for me dude.

Oh no, that would be terrible with the tournament today.

damn i hv think im the only one O.O since 4 hours i cant connect to a game i get kicked out every time

It was working well earlier, but around 2 hours ago it stopped letting us stay in parties. Maybe it will resolve a little later… Maybe.

I really hope it doesn’t get rescheduled…

On Evolve or PSN in general?

Is custom games with 5 player working?

Well this isn’t good.

@Torvald_Stavig can you get on your PS4 right now?

Im currently not home.

Having the same issue.

Doesn’t work, even with dedicated severs off

Title edit: Moved to “General” as this is related to Evolve (Other games are unaffected so this is not a PSN issue)

I know myself and @Deity_Pharaoh have been having the same issue today. I haven’t been able to stay in matches for long since I keep getting kicked out and having to reconnect to the multiplayer services.

Hey guys, looks like PSN is/was having issues. Everything looks clear on our end.

2.0 is working fine for me currently (although the same hunter team keeps dodging, and it wont match me with anyone else.)

Can anyone else who’s online now confirm if it looks fine? (preferably someone who was having the issue, since it seems not everyone was affected).