PS4 Players Search

My buddy and I getting tired of joining games where the other two players are completely useless and mess it up for us. Ruins the experience. I try telling them a thing or two but doesn’t do much good. We could play with 2 AI hunters and still do better. Last night was the worse.

We have a great understanding of the game and know how to play the roles provided. I just hope whoever adds me has potential or understands how to play as a team as well.

My PSN is Taboe4.

add me xino_zero I play well as a team, especially if we can all communicate

Well i would love to meet as many players as i can. But if you get useless team mates i wouldn’t be better, i just got the game a few days ago but i’m still a rookie.

feel free to add me: BryanD_06 i also want to stop playing with randoms and start using more communication

If you’re decent at other fps games then that’s alright. Its easy to learn this game.

This is the first fps i play in a long time.

Play all classes and getting better every day.
PSN: Flashtounge

Looking for some good players with a mic add me. PSN:TheMex2244

Feel free to add me as well, PSN tag is Johanhoue. I have a headset and mic and tend to play every other evening. Sent me a request if you want to go hunting

Just added all of you to my friends list :slight_smile:

PSN: kallumdillon

Feel free to add me as well, PSN tag is jreindl . I have a headset and
mic. Just send me an invite, or party request.

Hi

I love this game and really want to make it more interesting and fun to play , unfortunately in most pub games is not the case.

I’m ready to learn with friends that use Mics so I sent u all a F request .

I am from Europe by the way so play time with US player might be an issue during the week

What’s ur name tag ?

Anyone want to add me?

If you guys want to add me my PSN is Splat_NC

My PSN is TheDivineWaffle. I am always down to play

Feel free to add me. PSN: OneAndOnly2G
l don’t have much of a preference though I do like trapper and medic best.

Hey I will play with you I’m sick of my friends on psn constantly blaming me for there losses add me psn name is: TheElitejoker36

Hey I will play with you I’m sick of my friends on psn constantly blaming me for there losses add me psn name is: TheElitejoker36. Please add me

My intel: No preference - high understanding about every map, wildlife, etc - lvl 40 w/ every elite - Age: 20 - Mic: yes - Not very talkative - Mostly active - PST timezone - Male - ID: ****** - DOB: $#!&. That should be enough info xD

• PSN: Pureray-