PS4 ESL Team Looking For Assault

ESL team on PS4 looking for new assault.

The european Evolve team “Lucky 13” is looking for a new assault player. We have been struggling trying to find an assault who lives up to our expectations since losing our former one a few weeks ago. We are therefore looking to these forums in an attempt at finding an active player that wants to participate in the competitive Evolve scene on PS4.

A little bit about our self:

The hunter-team as it is now, consists of 3 players who have been playing the game since the alpha/beta -days. We have played together since February, and have so far beaten most of the top monster players on EU with our previous assault-player. We practice a minimum of two hours most days of the week, and with our monster-player being in the US, our practice-hours are usually around 9pm (CET) / 3pm eastern US.

What we expect of you:

We do not care where in the world you live, but you must be able to communicate well in English and be able to practice at the hours mentioned above as well as participate in the ESL tournament every Sunday.
There are quite a few aspects to playing a good assault in addition to that MLG aim and impressive damage though, so here are some of the qualities we are looking for: Knowing how to path during the hunt throughout the different phases of the game. Knowing how to split and do a proper fan during the chase. If we are holding the dome, know how to be the first to arrive at the monster during the evolve as well as knowing what setup you need to run in terms of perks etc, to achieve this. We need you to be a good tracker as in most scenarios you will lead the charge during the chase in between domes. This opens up for the trapper to sit on a choke with confidence in the rest of the team to direct him when the monster commits to a good dome location. There is of course more things, but we consider this to be the most important aspects as well as the usual dodging and jetpack management etc.

We are doing as much tryouts as possible these days, and hope to be at the upcoming Sunday ESL-round if we can find the assault we are looking for by then. Please drop us a line here with a little bit of info like PSN ID etc if you want to play with a competitive team committed to winning games in the ESL. Let us know if you think you are what we are looking for.

-Written by @Nadasvada (I’m the Monster player)

2 Likes

UPDATE:

We have made a decision and found our new assault in Maderr.
I would like to thank all who showed interest in this thread, and we will be back here looking for additions to our team should the need arise in the future. Feel free to keep this thread bookmarked for any updates.

Thanks,
NadaSvada.

1 Like

Mostly played Trapper but can play any role at a good level. Don’t say i’m pro but can improve with team practice. Like to play for fun and would enjoy to go competitive. Can play everyday and of course every sunday evening for the ESL tournament.

PSN : maderr

I’ll have a go then.

psn; Draco-Kahn, EU, 27y.

Whos your monster? Im gold in monster n assault. Mista-Gorilla PSN

I’m the Monster :monster: lol

1 Like

this is a bump

You still owe me a match :expressionless: hehe

1 Like

Lol yeah still gotta get a team officially together

Add me to the list of owed matches :wink:

1 Like

Knowing how to path during the hunt throughout the different phases of the game. Knowing how to split and do a proper fan during the chase. If we are holding the dome, know how to be the first to arrive at the monster during the evolve as well as knowing what setup you need to run in terms of perks etc, to achieve this. We need you to be a good tracker as in most scenarios you will lead the charge during the chase in between domes. This opens up for the trapper to sit on a choke with confidence in the rest of the team to direct him when the monster commits to a good dome location. There is of course more things, but we consider this to be the most important aspects as well as the usual dodging and jetpack management etc.

I know this is off-topic, but I think this should be pinned up in the Assault area as key skills to develop as you’re working to graduate from “I DAMAGE MONSTER! WOO!” to a competent Assault player so that people start understanding that the role requires more than just showing up to a dome and firing in the general direction of the Monster.

Lol feel free to do so.

Yes I would be glad to compete with you I have been playing asSault almost since day one of the game. Please add me on psn and leave a message if u can PSN: Andrewcool8

Are you still looking for an assault? Please add me: andrewcool8

Yeah we’ll contact you on PSN where we’re ready to try you out.

Me reading this :smiley:
…then seeing that it is for ps4 :cry:

Hey man let me know when u guys are ready cause it’s coming up in like 2 days I just wanna make sure we’re ready

At the moment there’s currently a candidate we’re trying out who might be the one to play for us.

Well damnit just remember if ur having doubts I’m still open if u wants options. Always helps

UPDATE:

We have made a decision and found our new assault in Maderr.
I would like to thank all who showed interest in this thread, and we will be back here looking for additions to our team should the need arise in the future. Feel free to keep this thread bookmarked for any updates.

Thanks,
NadaSvada.