[PS4] Community Fun-Time w/ TRS! -- Results are in!

The time has come!

@Insane_521 & I will be streaming from console with the community this Friday @ 12PM PST!

The real question is… WHICH SYSTEM?

Choose our fate:

• XB1
  • PS4
  • I like cupcakes.

0 voters

The results are in:

Edit:

We had a blast this week! Thank you all for joining us!

Oh man, I might try to take a half day for this!

If you play on PS4 you got some absolutely beautiful people to play with, me, @Torvald_Stavig, @CptBoomBoom, @Terry_Locke, and @KaptinSkorge.

I don’t know many people on the Xbox side of things, so I can only expect the worst. Just to be fair.

Ahem. @TheMountainThatRoars @Buckets_Sentry_Gun @Therubexcube @skills4u2envy @TomsMeatPlatter @Jedi_Warrior just to name a few. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I’m sorry. @Deity_Pharaoh, @Plaff, @Girq, @LadieAuPair, @TatzyXY, @maderr @michigan_ball, and @thekingof_flies.

Edit: How could I forget @RickSanchez and @Daisy_Slayer. I’m terrible.

Thank you for the tag!!
votes Xbox :slight_smile:

@CursdFoxCodeman you need to see this.

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

The time has come…

#All Hail Torvald Stavig!!
Oh… I mean. Evolve on ps4… Hell yeah!!!

Now this gif I’m addicted to…

This would also be a great time to show off them Crow muscles that I always flex here on the Forums.

And for me to show off my…umm…mumbles and trails off

When will we know for sure? I’m dead serious about taking a half day vacation to play with you guys!

@Shaners have you ever thought of doing a multi-twitch? You do still have both the TRS channel and Evolve channel, correct? If so, you could potentially make a setup where you both are streaming on different consoles. One on Xbox, another on PS4. Or is that not possible due to space and setup?

It’s something we might consider in the future. It’s just not the easiest thing right now. I’m doing my best to make awesome changes to our setup and stream room in general. :slight_smile: We now have twitch chat setup in between each of the PCs so we can interact with the chat more while playing! :smiley:

OMG @Shaners, XBOX NEEDS YOUR MAJESTIC HAIR.

lmfao I love you Crimson. :heart:

Hopefully ps4 takes the vote I would finally like to play with all of you peeps.