Progress locked 2k Response

Yay! Close the thread now!

2 Likes

You are wellcome! They are both from the thread I linked here yesterday :smile:

Here is an easy way to only view dev. comments: https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/groups/developers

2 Likes

Aww, thanks! :blush:

It reset me again - .-

duuuuude! where were you levelwise?

First time it reset me was lvl 37 this time I was lvl 31

Should I just quit playing this game…

You’ve read my thread right? The one with 2,700 views and every comment from every important person regarding this issue?

1 Like

unless you like repetition, skoss, I would wait until you hear from TRS…

Nope can you link the thread?

Lost two elite skins…

2 Likes

That’s cool. Not sure why you replied to me when saying that. I don’t care if you got reset, tbh.

Still new too forum so I’m not sure how to reply without tagging someone else but thanks duck <auto correct) head aha

Duck head? Lol.

Also, you go to the BOTTOM. And click the REPLY button. Like on most forums.

Yea that was auto correct but I’m sure you know what I meant too say aha

skoss, don’t mind the hateful members, there are some who are respectful

2 Likes

OP is either terribly misinformed or just mad most of us arent playing until the patch is out, the reply you got is an autonated repky from 2k not trs trs is in coordination with 2k right now for a patch that will return lost progress, there is a topic with literally all the quotes regarding this issue ill. Go back and find an. Post a link

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/updated-2-22-6-05pm-2-co-founder-s-president-gm-community-manager-of-trs-2k-sr-manager-on-progress-wipe-negative-stats

First post has all the quotes regarding this issue

Okay for whatver reason my damn phone wont let me paste the link

Edit got it finally

3 Likes

Nope. 10 char

I will be sure to update the main threads on this issue when the answer becomes available. It’s all just a matter of time right now, and it’s currently out of TRS’ hands. Also keep track of this thread:

I plan to post all updated both to @ReleaseDaKraken’s thread and this one. Keep in mind though, that MacMan will probably post to one of these himself as soon as he is able and beat me to the punch so always keep watch on these for news.

2 Likes