Progress locked 2k Response

Everything I said is exactly what they told/wrote to me in my ticket response I’m not “pretending” if they said to me there was a possibility of repair and to wait I woudve said it you obviously don’t know what your talking about since you already don’t know …

Are you the thread merge nazi?

Your more concerned with the thread placement than providing a link to the information he seeks. Instead of knocking him i’d be concerned more with helping him out.

Thanks

I would copy and paste exactly what they said to me but I’m on my phone and it’s easier to sum it up I’d rather people understand there situation then wait 24 hours too hear the same thing I’m saying now it’s a great game don’t quit because you got reset one time

No. No I am not. The thread is literally pinned at the top of its category- impossible to miss. Here’s a link for those incapable of finding it though.

I am not “knocking” him, and I was attempting to help him out before he accused me of “spreading false hope.”

Now I’m about to leave before you two gentlemen get anymore hostile. Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Would’ve been helpful if you just posted this first. You smack a hornets nest then when the response isn’t favorable to you, you blame the hornets.

Embarrassing.

Midnight is right! Also this might be helpful:

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have to point out the obvious. I haven’"t “smacked a hornet’s nest” at all, and there was absolutely no need to respond so rudely- to both of you. So no, not embarrassing, not to me at least. @Hellbound I was right. So perhpas both of you should back off, if you would? You’re welcome for the help.

2 Likes

Hellbounds quote is exactly what they wrote to me which proves what I’ve been saying is right and I didn’t respond rudely… If your not going to be helpfull or provide new evidence on your conclusion don’t answer at all please the problem is fixable but not repaireable the most they can do is give you the characters you’ve earned

1 Like

And your snide comment “those incapable” was necessary?

No it wasn’t, and of course it isn’t a hornets nest. It’s an analogy. I’m not going to spell it out for you.

Skoss you got your info, thanks for passing this on. Only took some ridicule and snide comments but you got it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Technically midnight wasn’t right, Skoss was right in what he said. Midnight said quit telling false information etc.

Then he links the forum and it reiterates what skoss said. Midnight said they working to fix it, by that quote they’re not. They’re not going to fix your stats either.

THANKS SKOSS, for posting this. Now we know our stats wont be fixed and you saved me some time.

1 Like

Officially yes, but I think TRS is going to try to get a progress restore or SOMETHING to make this better.

1 Like

MacMan stated they are working on a way to restore progress. So. Yeah. It’s not doable CURRENTLY. Please don’t be a jerk to Midnight, as she is only trying to help. That goes for you too, @Southern_Heat.

1 Like

lol funny way to “try and help”

Well when she states. What a Dev said. That he could have searched for. And seen. And then says to her. She is spreading false hope. That causes her to get annoyed. As I would to anyone. Lol.

Wait a minute… I remember you. Didn’t you get in trouble for something on here? I forget what, but I know you did something on here.

2 Likes

Calm down guys, lets all cool off and just wait until tomorrow for more word on the issue. We’re bound to hear something more soon.

3 Likes

Me? Got a thread taken down because I made a joke about how every single thread is someone bringing up a legit complaint and then instantly people come in to tell them they are wrong.

Oh, so you know better than everyone else in the community? Lol. Not going to comment back on here because of what Sledge just said, but I just thought I should leave this here. Laters!

2 Likes

What? All I said was people come in to every thread and immediately try to argue with the OP and say they shouldn’t post stuff. It’s a forum lol. It’s a place for people to talk about the game.

1 Like

Who says they shouldn’t post? The only times things get wonky is when there’s mis-information posted, or an Absolute Opinion that is verifiably dis-provable. Then the OP gets an attitude (in most cases), and it spirals out of control.

1 Like

A reply that simply says “Get better at the game” is basically shutting down their idea. I don’t get why those people even want to post that.