Уровень Профиля / Profile Level

Добавьте ещё 40+ уровней для профиля. У большинства игроков, играющих с самого начала, уже 40 уровень. Опыт за миссии и достижения уходит в пустоту. И не мало опыта. Это за Купол Грома дают 100 очков опыта. А за другие дают по 500 - 1000. Если не добавить новые уровни сейчас, то игроки потеряют много опыта. Это не сложно. Просто добавьте 40+ уровней к профилю без бонусов. Пока без бонусов. А потом просто добавите бонусы к характеристикам и умениям, иконки, скины, аватарки и многое другое за каждый уровень.

Add another 40+ levels for the profile. The majority of players who play from the beginning, has 40 levels. The experience of the mission and achievements out into the void. And not a little experience. This is for the Thunder Dome give 100 experience points. And for others give 500 - 1000. If you do not add new levels now, the players lose a lot of experience. This is not difficult. Just add 40+ levels to profile without bonuses. So far, no bonuses. And then just an added bonus to the characteristics and skills, icons, skins, avatars and more for each level

I really feel that leveling is too fast paced in Evolve:
I reached 40 in a few days and didn’t feel like an “experienced player” when it happened.

So the less opportunities I’ll get to level faster, the better I’ll be. :wink: