Probably the Best Suggestion I Ever Heard for Wraith

MidnightMonashRegular12h
“Here’s an idea: Lower the damage Decoy does significantly- VERY significantly- but add a feature that gives all Hunters the illusion of losing health a lot more than they actually are. The illusion ends with Decoy, and Decoy doesn’t flicker when shot anymore.”

Tell me this isn’t genius.

Wouldn’t that only work the first time you encounter the decoy? After that you would know what to expect, not sure it would be that much different than what we have now.

How would you know what to expect? It’s not like you’d really notice it was decoy or not other than it;s more obvious ai movements.

Because when they shoot it they’ll notice the monsters health bar isn’t appearing or if its already up, its not losing health.

Fake health bar that drains normally.

I think at that point it would actually be too powerful, though, because you could potentially waste a ton of time, allowing the Wraith to get too far away.

This, exactly this. Make the Decoy a real illusion, while keeping its damage to make it useful. And you could make it last a little longer too.

@MrHat556 I got one of our lovely moderators to change my name to MidnightRoses now, so the quote won’t work. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“MidnightRoses, post:6, topic:49214”]
I got one of our lovely moderator to change my name to MidnightRoses now, so the quote won’t work.
[/quote] Nooooooo, whhhyyyyy?

Do you not like it? :confused: This is my favorite old timey moniker. Used this back in the day.

Also I wanted it to match my Steam ID…Blame the inner perfectionist! :stuck_out_tongue:

At least the name really matches your picture now :+1:

That it does.

I like it but I like the old one. I am conflicted.

Do you like me? :stuck_out_tongue:

:scream: I don’t think I like where this is going.

THAT TONGUE DOE^

I meant that if he does, it won’t matter. I am still the same Grammar Nazi perfectionist evil twisted @Shin-kicking Medic maining hipster evil evolve player regular scamster on the inside.

I really love these emotes…all except for this one:

:smiley:

He just…He’s so CREEPY. Like he’s staring into your soul, seeing all your dirty secrets, promising to stalk you forever till the day you die…

Like, like-like you? Oh jeez, oh boy, I uh… I don’t know what to say. :flushed:

Yeah, I guess it doesn’t matter. :sunglasses:

What a title. It should say all of that instead of Regular (btw I’m still waiting anxiously for my Regular :sleepy:)

:grinning: Like this one is much better

Yeah, it really doesn- oh lord you used the shades emote. :angry: We have an unspoken rule about that. You can only use the shades emote if you are ABEle to pull off some great puns. :sunglasses:

@Radical_Scopez God, even that one. It looks PSYCHOPATHIC.

:fearful: :weary: NOPE NOPE NOPE :scream: :astonished:

I like Roses. ^.^

So the new name is nice enough for me.