No Turtle Rock, I’m not sorry. You guys should be sorry. I’ve given this game everything I’ve got. Each patch you release breaks the game more and more to the point where it’s not even remotely fun to play anymore. Indeed you’ll probably get to it eventually, but there is a shopping list of things which has spoiled my interest in this game:
- You don’t know what Quality Assurance is, that is for sure. And you should consider firing everyone on your current QA department because they aren’t doing their jobs.
- Your patches are so slow to come that I’m not looking forward to play several weeks with broken mechanics you knew were broken even in the preview Streams. Some people can still endure it, but it’s been 2 months and this game only pisses me off now. I should enjoy the game, not feel enraged when I take time to play.
- You don’t take time to appreciate the hard working people in your community. You only favor Twitch Streamers; that’s it. Youtubers get little to no love for busting their ass making content for you guys. Instead you shower Twitchers with pre-releases and special invites.Very unfortunate.
- You don’t know how to handle proper feedback and over adjust in a very heavy handed manner each patch without taking time to properly test your adjustments with the right people.
- Your game is more trouble than it’s worth. Every release you have some huge issue you guys didn’t foresee and spend “hours” trying to fix it. The Xbox progress glitches, the PC Monster Race packs not working, etc.
- Dirty, underhanded over-pricing and manipulative Season Passes which exclude cherry picked DLC.
- A Contract with Microsoft giving them exclusive access to stuff they want when they want it. Can’t take that exclusive BS.
- The community is dying, quickly, and frankly I see why. I’m now jumping the ship and going to walk away from this game for a few months until you fix your shit or finally get back to my Wraith Feedback and want some follow up.
Seriously, you guys are doing more harm than good and every time I see you guys do something to the game you just break it. I can now see why it took you guys so long to release this game in the first place – you seriously have issues doing your jobs. This is a joke of AAA game.
In the words of Angry Joe: "You dun fucked it up!"