Preventing from being penalized from a false disconnect

I was playing a Monster match, I selected Wraith because I wanted to test some things with her on matchmaking. I got to the start at the starting screen, the monster eating food as the drop ship was arriving. Before I got the chance to move, I was prompted with an error screen saying “Check your network connectivity”, or something like that. I know I didn’t have any network errors, because I was currently chatting with a friend at the time. I brushed it off, went back to matchmaking when I was shown another popup, “You have been penalized for abandoning previous hunt match(es), Your matchmaking penalty will expire in: (30 Minutes)”. I know it’s only thirty minutes, and I also know I can play skirmish, but I shouldn’t be prevented from being able to play matchmaking because of an error evolve made. TRS should implement a feature to either detect how you disconnect, and if it realises you disconnected due to an error, it should at least give you a way to join back, or not penalize you when you get disconnected due to an error Evolve made. Another reason I am typing this is because I’m trying to find something else productive to do, then rather starring at a timer for the next 20 minutes.

just posted as well, just got like a 3576 sec penalty for being kicked out, said i abandoned games way to much which i never do. Had to wait a like 8 minutes for matchmaking to find a game to start and then got kicked out and penalized for about an hour… pure fun

This topic was automatically closed 29 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.