Pre-Wraith-Hype 18th December Topic

I made this just for you @Essen

Awww, I made one to :frowning:

beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmm… that is the vid

Remember that i was the first to spot the day

Can’t wait. :smiley:

My body is ready! I have to replenish my stock of Lupin beans and beer for after tomorrow.

I was born for this

I so want to see TSR releasing a mysterious Wraith trailer with more tips on the monster :smiley:

They should release the video, but cap the download at 10Kbps so you will be downloading it frame by frame haha :slight_smile:

Watch we will all sleep poorly tomorrow, be up before the sun, and then they will post that same video, but in slow mo :stuck_out_tongue: and that will be it

Or either fragment the video so we have to figure out the puzzle :smiley:

In seriousness though, because they are releasing it on a Thursday, and Adam Sessler will be there for the stream Friday, I assume he is going to be the guy pounding the hunters with the new monster

I’m hoping so :smiley:

What If! In the end of the Wraith Trailer we got to see a 5 seconds announcement like “Upcomming PC/PS4 Closed Beta” I would flip out so hard.

There is a good chance that it will at least allude to it. I am pretty confidant the video will at least say “Play Wraith in the beta starting in January”

The hype is real. TRS you guys really know how to advertise for a game.

Can somebody post me a screen of that twitter post?

I don’t have Twitter. Don’t ask why.

I couldnt get the url of the video alone… I dont know if it is youtubeified

Here is the FB post pal. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=399224810235952&set=vb.250180361807065&type=2&theater