Pre-purchase: slightly unclear what we get

the steam page says the following:

Pre-Purchase Offer
Pre-purchase Evolve for PC on Steam and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes Behemoth, a giant, destructive tank of a monster, and the “Savage Goliath” skin * for free. Steam customers will also receive a free copy of Left 4 Dead as an exclusive bonus.

*Receive a free download ($14.99 value) of the first new DLC monster character, Behemoth, as soon as it’s available.

but for the standard edition this isn’t mentioned

Pre-Purchase Evolve
Evolve Pre-Purchase includes a giftable copy of Left 4 Dead!

is this actually only for preordering the game as digital deluxe or does everyone who preorders it get the behemoth?

The basic preorder should come with the savage Goliath skin + behemoth, I believe this should work for most distributors and I’m almost 100% this is the case for steam as well

Maybe this can help:

thanks for that. do turtle rock plan on making more than 5 monsters eventually or is that ‘it’ as far as expansion goes?

The 6 Hunters and 2 Monsters along with a few skins seem like all that is being planned for now. There may be more but i would doubt it. This seems like more than a years worth of dlc. Turtle Rock wants to make more DLC but i think they will hold off due the negative reception that the DLC has been getting. In short, this is just my opinion, but if you buy the monster race edition then i would feel pretty confident that you will be getting all the DLC produced for evolve. Again, i think the bad reception they got from the DLC pricing will scare them and prevent them for producing any more DLC then has been annouced

okay… i hope i will get this right. i am totaly confused right now. (Steam prices)

Pre-Purchase Evolve 50€
Evolve Pre-Purchase includes a giftable copy of Left 4 Dead!

basic game.
3 Monster, 3*4 Hunter

Pre-Purchase Evolve Digital Deluxe 65€
The Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Purchase includes Evolve, Evolve Hunting Season Pass, Evolve Monster Expansion Pack and a giftable copy of Left 4 Dead.

4 Monster, 4*4 Hunter, some cosmetics

Pre-Purchase Evolve PC Monster Race 80€
The PC Monster Race Edition Pre-Purchase includes Evolve, Evolve Hunting Season Pass, Evolve Monster Expansion Pack, Fifth Playable Monster, Two Additional Hunters, Four Monster Skins and a giftable copy of Left 4 Dead.

5 Monster, 4*4 + 2 Hunter, cosmetics

Season Pass 20€
The Evolve Hunting Season Pass includes 4 new hunters and 3 exclusive Magma monster skins for one low price. Unlock the Magma skins right away to customize Goliath, Kraken, or Wraith.

so… basic + season pass is less content than digital deluxe. how do you get the rest of the content with the basic edition? is it DLC when its available? how will it be priced? 80€ seems like a really high price right now, but in the long run maybe worth it.

that said, i am still not sure if this game will motivate me after a month. i really liked titanfall, but it was destroyed by that arcade aproach and i fear evolve will do the same…

They have the current dlc planned out right now but they said they would make more if the game is succesful and the demand is there. Lord knows I’ll give them my firstborn child for more dlc if they asked