Pre-Order Bonuses Not Working

I Pre-Ordered the game from Wal-Mart in December and I picked up my copy on launch date. I was supposed to get the “Savage” Goliath Skin and a free download of Behemoth when the DLC containing him is released, I believe that I was also supposed to get all 12 hunters and all 3 monsters instantly but I never got any of these. As of now I have unlocked all characters and the Goliath skin isn’t really bothering me, but I’m worried about still having to pay for Behemoth when the main reason I Pre-Ordered the game was to get it for free, I’m not sure if this is a bug but I’ve heard about other people having the same problem.

If you pre-ordered from Wal-Mart you don’t get the auto-unlocked, and are you sure you don’t have Savage? You need to hit “Customize” and select it there. If you don’t have that, you can check your DLC. Not sure how to for Xbox/PS4 but for PC just right-click and press DLC.

Alright I’ll check to see if there is a pending download

It would be already downloaded, and I don’t know how to check items already downloaded, but you could try that.

they never said all the monsters and hunter insatntly thats only on xbox 3rd tier hunters digital