Post-Match issue

Hi folks!

After each round in HUNT the game takes me out of the current set of players and restarts matchmaking every single time. This means every match I play (I assume this is happening to everyone) is with a new set of hunters - so far I have not played with the same set of hunters/gamers more than once…

This is an issue, as it is therefore really hard to get any momentum, but much more importantly, hunters are not talking to each other like they used to do… in fact - the only communication I have heard at all has been negative comments putting new players down and so the community spirit of the game is suffering somewhat. It is really important to me as a gamer, to encourage positivity and community attitude, and is why I have loved the game for so long… but even if I invite a steam friend, we are separated after one match together…

I think it is a very important aspect of the game to encourage positive play, and if communication is mostly negative or abusive, then the learning experience for the new players is rather compromised. People shouldn;t be called names just because they are learning and making mistakes playing a game they have just started to play… More experienced players therefore get just one round to impart advice and then boom… the new player you were trying to help is gone after one round…

You folks are probably aware, or have been informed already but just wanted to make sure.

All the best and well done on a good update with lots of hard work. <3