Poor customer support

you guys see all of the anger this game has caused? it’s a mess. people who are devout are bashing those who have been wronged… it’s a mess

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

mortalbound: it’s HOW you tell your side that counts.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

The First Amendment protects you from being arrested for speaking out against your government and from being forced by your government to pray to any particular god.

It does not give you the right to speak to people in any fashion to which you are so inclined, and the Turtle Rock Forum is owned by a private company, therefore you are restricted in what you can say by the TOS.

I haven’t read them, but I’m going to assume that being verbally abusive does not fall into the realm of Acceptable Speech according to the TRS TOS.

1 Like

That’s about what I’d expect.

I’d rather ten thousand Turtle Babies than one … single Internet Bully.

@SledgePainter , this thread has derailed and should be closed.

1 Like

yes @SledgePainter

please.

1 Like

stop calling me a freak…

Wow i wasnt replying to you …My reply was @eyeofcharon

just stop it

U stop…Do you own the forums? Sry but ill post to who i want.

(This will be my last response to you)

You have been flagged for moderation.

I also believe it should be closed, there is nothing positive coming out of this thread.

1 Like

Well that escalated quickly xD

People like to troll people, it’s how people work. People like to be offensive, some people like to offend others to make themselves feel better, it’s how people work. It shows in this post, it’s interesting to see these humans at work, this is why i’m a misanthropist.

1 Like