PoodleCorp DDOSs EA servers :'(

on the day Battlefield 1 beta is released, PoodleCorp decides to be total dicks and DDOS the EA servers.

So now gamers can not into Beta :’(

what are people’s thoughts on this? i feel like PoodleCorp should be taken more seriously than they are right now.

Dude, PoodleCorp is my favorite just for their name.

I hate that I had to play in some laggy server that was hosted in another country

Personally, I’m not convinced that they’ve even done anything. This is a beta to a widely anticipated game, the number of people trying to play it all at once is likely enough to crash to servers by itself. They’ve likely just claimed responsibility for it just to feed off of the misplaced rage that will create.

We omnimous we no forget we legend i legion ok

This sentence makes negative sense…

Sorry to Ask but what is “PoodleCorp”.
@Alucard_Shadow Better Inglish please…kappa. *Edit:I see…“Expecto Patronum” haha…

a cyber terrorist group who hack stuff.

I believe their “hacks” so far have been down to social engineering as opposed to actual hacking.

But can I still play on my ps4?
Thanks by The way.

Eugh. Probably karma for EA anyway.

nope, by DDOSed, i mean DDOSed on all on all platforms, PC and console alike.

so no EA games until they kill the DDOS.

@I_T_U karma or not, you still have to realize that EA is making incredibly good games nowadays, star wars, BF1, TitanFall 2.

@reactiveisland5 I wasn’t talking about their games. It’s retribution for their policies. I feel the same about EA as I do about 2K.

Oxymorons are fun.

F##############ck,I wanted to play the demo,.
I hope they fix soon,but I won’t die if I wait just a few more Day(s).