Polls on Kala. (Updated since she's out)

Based on what we’ve seen so far who do you think…

is the best assualt with kala

• Markov
  • Blitz Markov
  • Hyde
  • Parnell
  • Torvald
  • Lennox

0 voters

#Best trapper with Kala?

• Maggie
  • Waste land Maggie
  • Griffin
  • Abe
  • Crow
  • Jack

0 voters

#Best medic with Kala?

• Val
  • Rogue Val
  • Lazarus
  • Caira
  • Slim
  • Emet

0 voters

#Best perk for Kala

• Health Regen
  • Jump Hight
  • Jetpack recharge
  • Movement speed
  • Capacity
  • Reload Speed
  • Damage Buff
  • Damage resistance

0 voters

#Do you expect her to be…

• OP
  • Balanced
  • UP

0 voters

How exactly can any of us have any idea? We have, like, 30 seconds total of actual gameplay footage.

these polls are just for what people are guessing right now, and we don’t really need gameplay footage we know what her kit does, just not the spicific stuff like CD, duration etc.

Hoping to see some changes in the polls after people have some experience with her.

I don’t see how a poll can even exist yet. Try posting this next Thursday.

Put “Based on Trailer” as a title, it’ll make more sense for a poll.

Behemoth is going to get shredded by her so hard. #KalaKmasterRace

That’s a really organized poll that I’ve seen in a while. I chose Lennox instead of Torvald cause of how much damage she can deal out if you ignore her or not

Imo:

Assault : Torvald followed by Blitz Markov.
If the Kala’s armor beam will be combined and timed with landing mortars or golden Tesla gun beam… gg

Trapper : Jack. If the armor beam is timed well with Satelite, aaaw yeaa and also Jack can stop Monster’s movement and help focused Hunter a bit to survive and get to the teleport

Medic : most likely Emet , followed by Lazarus.
Emet because I can think of some nice tactics with Kala’s teleports and respawning beacon, and even beter tactics if Emet will be able to teleport out of dome.

Lazarus will be good pick, because Monster will be camping bodies and if Kala uses armor beam = much value.
Also I like the synergy between Teleports and Laz. If Laz runs out of cloak , or if he got hit by FB when cloaked and he knows the monster eill now focus him, he has got enough time to run into teleport and be safe.

Perk : Reload speed or Capacity, depending on how the beam/teleport will work.

Aayyyeeeeee

I chose Hide cause he’s the most reliable and easiest to keep damage on the monster to couple with the AR. Just like Cabot .

Based on speculation because I haven’t played her yet:

Laz will be a good pick with her, I think, depending on how those teleport gates actually work.
Torvald will likely be excellent due to the high burst damage.
As for trapper, I think Jack is probably the best pick, again depending on how the teleport gates end up actually working.

I think she might be a good counter to Wraith, although I’m not sure.