In the stream yesterday it was announced that Sunny will get yet another nerf to her damage to 165 base. Overall this results in close to 100 damage reduction per shot. Clearly she can’t hold her spot as the highest damage per projectile anymore, which is how she was advertised at her release. This place is now taken by Cabot who gets 2x 100 (projectile and wall penetrating cone-shaped explosion). My question to you: Who should be in that place?
Of course I would not just decrease Cabot’s damage just like that by 20%, so here are the options that I was thinking of:
- Leave Cabot with the highest damage per shot weapon, let Sunny rot in the GROUND!
- Reduce Cabot’s damage to 2x 80 but shorten the reload time to 0.92 seconds (Same damage output overall)
- Have Cabot do 120 damage with the projectile and 40 damage with the wall penetration, so that he benefits more from shooting at the Monster’s head. Reload to 0.92.
- Buff Sunny’s damage, but with slower reload and/or fire rate
- Buff Sunny’s damage, but with a smaller exlosion radius of 100% damage and a fall-off radius
- Buff Sunny’s damage, but have her spend more time on average replacing shield drones by making them expire by themselves
- A mix of different options above
- Something else