Poll: Which State in the U.S. do you Live In?

• Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinois Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
  • Other (Outside US)

I’m glad you decided to put the Other vote in too! :smile:

Ya, I felt bad for leaving out a large portion of the rest of the world :frowning: And from what it appears, sometimes the vocal portion of the forums heh :wink:

Currently living in Georgia, raised in Arizona, and planning on moving back west (preferably something like Wyoming).

What’s the point in combining states?

Oops, good catch. I guess I missed a few hard enters. I’ll see if I can get a mod to fix that for me. Looks like I’m unable to edit the original poll. As such, if you are in those states that were doubled up just post which one it was below. I’d have to re-do the whole poll and I feel that enough people already voted that it wouldn’t help much at this point :frowning: Sorry guys/gals/others!

I dont live in the US. I live in europe. To much free guns in the US :smiley: ) Born and raises in germany where we know how to play football.^^

Lot of people outside US :stuck_out_tongue:

Instead of “Which state in the U.S. do you Live In?” why didn’t OP create a thread “Where are you from?”. Not only you guys have FREEDOM…

Oh wow, im not the only New Mexican. I usually feel so alone, like im the only gamer the state has :confused: