*POLL* Should adaptation's weapon skin be different?

Ok,played Quaira today and notice her skin look odd since Quaira and Caira share the same skin.BUT their grenade are different (in color).Quaria default grenade got pink for damage grenade and blue for healing one while Caira look like this

So i realize that all adaptation share the same skin,which would make buy Sword skin for both of your Markov are little bit dumb,and therefore skin should be different between adaptation,make player more likely to buy them
I.E let give Waggie ash mark on her weapon,or more darken color (pink become red)

TL:DR
Adaptation skin should be different,content’s value increase

• No,skin shouldn’t be different between adaptation
  • Yes,but make small adjustment (like my Waggie suggestion)
  • Yes,make exclusive skin between adaptation (beside the default)

0 voters

You guy think TRS can afford making new skin right now ?

1 Like

I just can’t understand why RAbe has a quadratic grenade on his upper body, his grenade has a quadratic form in skill menu but in fact RAbe holds and throws rounded grenade just like original Abe’s! Wtf TRS? He is about to throw Corrosive Grenade with some acid, not Stasis Grenade with different skin color!

I’m a bit sad for RAbe. Others don’t chock me as much.

Making retexture is childish play.

Do you guy think this suggestion is legit ?

1 Like

Ima leave a random comment in case someone want to vote

1 Like

this should happen

I’m just gonna low key pump this thread till i got a yay or nay from devs (i not demand anything,i just want to know if my idea is good enough for TRS to consider)

I’m just gonna low key pump this thread till i got a yay or nay from devs (i not demand anything,i just want to know if my idea is good enough for TRS to consider)

I just don’t get how the devs can make daisy look different by adding a flamethrower on her back but can’t change something simple like a grenade

1 Like

@GentlemanSquirl what do you think ?

1 Like

i think it is and especially when we got rabe with his alt nades it should have happend

1 Like

Tank you

1 Like

So, first off, that low key bump this thread stuff is kinda annoying @LemonTree - but I guess I’m here so it worked? :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I’m not going to say that making them different is a bad idea. I do think it would be cool. I am going to say that we don’t have a lot of artists to devote to making weapon skins, and having them be the same is the quickest way to get them out. We’d been concentrating on making sure that they had full body hunter skins (the same person makes both.)

So, there you go.

The wording on the options is a bit confusing.

1 Like

I’m apologize for that

worked exactly as my intend

You like the idea,but as a whole TRS you can’t do that,it’s cool

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like