Poll: Shear's sexiest monster

• Goliath
  • Kraken
  • Wraith
  • Behemoth

Are you guys actually serious about this? I initially though it was all a big joke, but I’m having doubts now.

Damn it, it won’t let me vote, says I need to log in :unamused:

It’s all for giggles don’t worry the opinions aren’t expressing actual views I’m sure

Try logging off and then back in.

You are correct.

it can’t let me vote it says i need to log in but i am logged in :<

Can a moderator help. I’m confused.

It’s not a joke anymore, go look up Sexy Wraith forums. Then look how many posts are in the thread.

I’m glad i’m not the only one with this problem. @SlinkyGuy I found another like me. Actually, we found a few. Your forums aren’t letting people vote anymore! ~cries~

@SledgePainter help pls.

Might want to delete and make a new one, I tried logging back in and it didn’t work… :confused:

It’s doing it for every voting page for me. Deleting it won’t fix anything.

Weird… also @VSquare where the heck is that gif from? I totally remember that from something.

I’m not even sure what the problem is…we shouldn’t have to log into anything to cast a vote.

Sorry, I can’t help you with that. I have no idea what it’s from.

Damn, maybe I just saw it in another gif :disappointed:

Well, it’s affecting lots of people. 0.o

Just like us messed up individuals making these wierd as balls threads and stuff :smiley:

Yeah, normally I can even vote without signing in. But now I can’t vote even when I am signed in. N-not that I actually, like, tried to vote or anything. Just…theoretical stuff.