Poll: Shear's sexiest monster

• Goliath
  • Kraken
  • Wraith
  • Behemoth
3 Likes

Are you guys actually serious about this? I initially though it was all a big joke, but I’m having doubts now.

17 Likes

Damn it, it won’t let me vote, says I need to log in :unamused:

1 Like

It’s all for giggles don’t worry the opinions aren’t expressing actual views I’m sure

Try logging off and then back in.

You are correct.

it can’t let me vote it says i need to log in but i am logged in :<

1 Like

Can a moderator help. I’m confused.

It’s not a joke anymore, go look up Sexy Wraith forums. Then look how many posts are in the thread.

I’m glad i’m not the only one with this problem. @SlinkyGuy I found another like me. Actually, we found a few. Your forums aren’t letting people vote anymore! ~cries~

@SledgePainter help pls.

Might want to delete and make a new one, I tried logging back in and it didn’t work… :confused:

It’s doing it for every voting page for me. Deleting it won’t fix anything.

Weird… also @VSquare where the heck is that gif from? I totally remember that from something.

I’m not even sure what the problem is…we shouldn’t have to log into anything to cast a vote.

Sorry, I can’t help you with that. I have no idea what it’s from.

Damn, maybe I just saw it in another gif :disappointed:

Well, it’s affecting lots of people. 0.o

Just like us messed up individuals making these wierd as balls threads and stuff :smiley:

Yeah, normally I can even vote without signing in. But now I can’t vote even when I am signed in. N-not that I actually, like, tried to vote or anything. Just…theoretical stuff.

1 Like