Poll: New Support Competition!

• Bastion
  • Raul
  • Alexander Baron
  • Raquel
  • Barry Oum

This is a list compiled from my Hunter thread!
These are, in my opinion, the most unique and viable options for a new hunter. The winner will be put into an official idea proposal to be sent to TRS.

:support::support::support:

Bastion - Link - @KingWut117
Raul - Link - @Skittlez
Alexander Baron - Link - @The_360_No_Scoper
Raquel - Link - @Galgus
Barry Oum - Link - @Seanical

OTHER POLLS
MEDIC :medic:
ASSAULT :assault:
TRAPPER :trapper:
MONSTER :monster:

Closed Poll: New Trapper Competition!
Closed Poll: New Assault Competition!

Love this idea that was concieved! I really hope TRS takes this to heart and actually makes the top hunters (or at the very least entertains the idea)!

Love the sound of Bastion, we need more defense oriented hunters! Just a heads up though, the Barry link seems to just bring me to Ava the Assault’s suggestion.

Weird. Here, I got it:

Also, if you like defense-supports, I think you’ll like Barry :grin:

Sounds cool! Don’t really like how the viral weapon is a crossbow though, I think it’d be better as some kind of a syringe gun of sorts, but that’s just me.

I mean, there’s a general lack of bow-type weapons right now, and thought a syringe weapon would be too similar to Abe’s darts, so I figured a hand crossbow would be better suited. Still, glad you like it :grin:

Granted, it is a popular weapon, but I’m not fond of em myself. Which is why I said it’s just me :grin:

Link Fixed!

Bump! Let’s give these guys some love! Don’t be afraid to debate in this thread why you think a character should win, or not win!

I want at least a good 50+ votes before I send anything to TRS… Wanna make a big impression right?

I may have a ‘finals’ round where the top 2 characters are re-cast… Maybe not. I also want to let the finalists have a few days to embellish some ideas (If you have any feedback for the character, be sure to tag the creator!)

Why no love for these threads? Needs more votes…

Attention! I will be closing this poll NEXT WEDNESDAY and selecting a winner! In the event that 2 options are tied and far ahead of the others, I may set up another poll to establish a winner!

Have at it! If you want to have your choice win, debate it here! Nicely please!!

Attention! I will be closing this poll NEXT WEDNESDAY and selecting a winner! In the event that 2 options are tied and far ahead of the others, I may set up another poll to establish a winner!

Have at it! If you want to have your choice win, debate it here!! Nicely please!

so just a thought (and i’m just spitballing here), perhaps these polls aren’t too popular due to all the links? Just the hunters, not the links to the other polls. I imagine if all of the hunter data was brought to this page, people could see what’s what without having to skip around to all the different pages.

I am back! Sorry to keep you waiting!

There will be a tie-breaker round between Bastion and Barry Oum coming soon! Good luck!