Poll: Matchmaking into other game modes?

Hi all!!! Any interest here in making Nest, Rescue and Defend something you could match into (sort of like how Solo -> Quick Play works now)? We don’t yet know if you’d be able to choose which mode you joined, set a preference ranking or if it would be random with the ability to vote-skip. Mostly interested to see if people are interested in the other game modes but haven’t played them much because they aren’t really offered.

• Yeah, that’s cool.
  • Only Hunt matters.
  • Arena mode is enough.
  • Only if the other modes are improved.

0 voters

If your answer is yes, are there any modes you would prefer to exclude?

2 Likes

Personally all modes, but make it separate from hunt

4 Likes

How do you come up with ideas for other game modes. When i try to think about creating a game, all i can think about is evolve or infamous. HOW DO YOU DO IT :frowning:

1 Like

The only other one I would care about rankings in would be arena. I really am not a big fan of nest, rescue, or defend.

I really don’t like Rescue because of the AI survivors sadly, but Defend and Nest, yes :smile:

1 Like

I would love to have the whole Evac be revamped like Hunt 2.o long as it works properly because that’s really all I play. I like a little variety in the matches. But I will say I think rescue needs some fixing it just feels unbalanced. Also a totally new mode would be sick.

1 Like

If certain modes aren’t so one side favored sure. Hunt is no exception, dome times need adjusting.

I want to play more Nest! :smiley: I just don’t want to go through an Evac to play it… And of course, the mode could use some better balance.

3 Likes

Great info so far, thanks everyone who has voted!!!

1 Like

I said “Only Hunt” because that’s the “competitive” Evolve experience and I’d rather not dilute the player base even further on PC.

Defend is something I might play more but I have pretty much no interest in Nest or Rescue. Idk if adding even more modes to the matchmaking is going to be helpful to the game in the long run as well.

I said only if the other modes are improved. That being said I would still exclude rescue. I don’t really like the idea of having to keep AI civilians alive.

Quick play would be awesome, this way every game mode comes up. Obviously, I’m guessing, it wouldn’t be ranked? Just casual play?

Lazarus handles that lol. He’s all I use for that mode

Definitely not ranked.

4 Likes

Thank you sir. By the way. Love the new stuff! I’m playing more hours now than ive played in forever. Thank you.

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

3 Likes

I’m all for adding a casual mode that cycles through all the modes provided it doesn’t have the new rank based matchmaking more focused on getting people in a match and playing

3 Likes

The man said it wouldn’t lol. And he’s the boss. Lmao.

1 Like

o.0 0.o o.0 0.o
Words defy me at this point