It’s just too big and too crazy of a change (or changes) to simply use a follow up number. ew…
I’ve been naming my updates and patches, I find them to be very helpful for marking time periods. Right now we’re on what I like to call Firebird patch, because of the fire and dot changes.
Plus I think getting the message out that something game changing is happening. People would be like “hmm Update X say, what is it lemme check what the fuss is about”
So what do you guys think?
- Title Update 9, so boring.
- Title Update 10, did 7 ate 9?
- Update X, mysterious yet they know we mean something big.
- Title Update Nein, I see what you did there.
Other names that I have considered but chose too silly or no longer relevant. If you guys had a bucket of water over your computer and you had to choose which would you choose from the bracket below?
- Update Azmi, This will make Azmi leave people alone with his twerking references.
- Title update Pink, because everything is turning pink.
- Update Chimera, this was my personal name for the update because of the Decoy changes. You’ll get the reference.
- Update Luminance, because no more cloaks. Everything is clear now with the maps too.
As always have fun and stay safe.