Poll: Art project about Evolve

• The class Signs
  • The Markov and Val drawing

So I have a final project due on May for my Theory Of Color class and decided I want to make it Evolve themed and because I have an awesome teacher I think he’ll let me get away with it. The theme of my project will be cool and warm colors so the poster will be divided into two, one showing a warm color the other a cool color. So I thought the Assault sign and the Medic sign filled both those criterias perfectly. I want to hear what you guys think of this idea and which you guys would prefer I make.

I did some very rough sketches of how I want my drawing to turn out. It’s still in the planning stages but I am more than happy to listen to any and all forms of criticism from all of you :smile:

Markov and Val, Ted would love that; and we love Ted.

Yup :smile: He subtly tries to tell me this and I decided to give this to him as a sign that I do in fact listen to what he says :wink:

Assault and Medic but not Hyde and Caira/Slim? :frowning:

Either works, though when I think about it with that layout and the colour scheme it would look like some kind of movie poster where Markov is the villain. I mean, come on, robotic eye bit, red colours? :stuck_out_tongue:

Might lean towards the class icons.

^.^
Glad he’s listened to, he’s nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe next time :wink:

Markov does look evil doesn’t he? Maybe Val is a cop :wink:

@Shin I always do :smile: He’s funny and a great person

Don’t know what we would do without him on these forums. Probably break out in riots, and kill each other in the OP/UP threads.

College or high school? If its high school maybe not draw the bomb.

It’s very possible. Wars will be made and the death count will be staggering!

@Myala First year university student. :smile:

In that case draw both and add more bombs. Say it is anti war or something. Art professors love that stuff.

I like to draw with pencils, but I always hated colouring. Is it required? ^.-
(Always liked black and white shading.)

That is a good idea. I’ll definitely add that to my feed back thoughts, I’ll probably have to add the health sign too because there will be more warm colors on the poster than cool colors. Can’t make two posters so I need them to collaborate.

@Shin Unfortunately yeah, we need to show the warm and cool colors and make a story of it.

I wouldn’t do well then. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure you’d do fine :smile:

heres my art

OMG! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Incoherent screaming

You did it! You actually did it!

Who the hell voted for the signs? Val/Markov is where it’s at!

I voted for the signs. :wink:

Why Shin why?

Pretty obvious what I voted for Ted…

… I knew that. I was testing your loyalty…