*POLL* A Thing of Beauty

If you could be witness to the world’s most beautiful sunrise or sunset, which would you watch?

• Sunrise
  • Sunset

0 voters

1 Like

What sun? I live during the night and sleep during the day.

But serioulsy, I spend most of my time in the afternoon and the night, and I sleep between 2-4 am and 11-14 pm.

2 Likes

Sunset for me. I’m a real nightowl, and seeing the most beautiful sunset to usher in a night would be amazing to see

Conversely, I hate mornings, so that negative connotation would ruin part of this beautiful sunrise

3 Likes

Sunrises are so peaceful, but sunsets have always been the perfect time of day for me. Pretty sure half my camera roll is sunsets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I love watching everything turn from that warm golden color just before sunset to the explosion of reds, oranges, and pinks as the sun dips below the horizon, only for it all to fade into a gorgeous night sky as stars start appearing one by one.

On top of all that, it’s when the cool night air starts rolling in and lights start turning on for the night. Nothing beats seeing a winter ground fog roll in under the pastel sky or seeing Christmas lights frame a yard in front of a fading sunset.

I have seen an absolutely gorgeous sunset that I hasn’t been topped in years, so I would pick the world’s most beautiful sunset just to see something like that again.

2 Likes

Because i tend to slept through the morning, I find sunrise absolutely beautiful

3 Likes

I go with sunrise Cus Thanos O ㅅ O

2 Likes

Sunset.

I’d rather watch a relaxing spectacle in wind-down time before I go to sleep than in wind-up time before the day ahead

3 Likes

A compelling victory for the sun setters :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought people would vote more for sunrise… Reality is often disappointing . __ .

1 Like

…and our sunset to allow the sunrise to start a new day.

5 Likes