Pokemons moon and Sun [SPOILERS!]

I will instantly buy the new MH game if it is on there. No doubt about it. Just hope @Nasha842 gets one if they do make a MH for it. I love hunting with him

DUDE I WAS ABLE TO GAME SYNC AT THE PGL! Go try it now if you were unable to before! It worked for me just now!

Love me some Monster Hunter.

In other news, actually got Pokemon since the last time I posted in this thread. Beat the game, been capturing the legendaries and have quite a few Pokemon from old versions of games by trading with other players and breeding.

What legendaries do you have that aren’t Sun and Moon?

also long time no see.

None, but I have a friend from work that’s willing to pass me some. Haven’t been able to talk myself into taking them though, I feel like that’s stealing in a few ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Felt like stopping by for a bit, haven’t been around much since Evolve changed.

I have Lunala, Zygarde, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Phione, and Kyurem.

Lunala, Tapu Lele, Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, and Zygarde.
2 UB’s atm, one of them were given to me, so can probably get a copy out of my game.

Best pokemon on me would be a shiney Haxorus, level 100 with maxed out stats, and has the Pokerus virus or whatever that is. Got it out of trading.

If you are interested, WalMart just opened up for pre-order on the Pikachu XL edition. Better snag while you can I suppose, since Gamestop is sold out:

I’m like 93 hours in and still on the third island. I don’t think I’ll ever leave it, lol. I can’t help myself, I keep swapping Pokemon and playing with them all to level up. I wish I could do that battle arena thing though…can’t until I get 4 mons up to level 50 right?

I hate the battle royale so much. It’s so damn hard.

I’m at Rank 3 or something. It’s kind of fun when you get the hang of it.
I’ve actually been getting together a group for it.

Giving Tyranitar a go. He’s got Sandstream and Earthquake. I think the AoE might make him a good opener, and then move another in his place for second to clean up.

111 hours, 172 different Pokemon collected in the game.
Another thing, leveling up a group of Deino’s. 5 are level 35 atm. Getting them up to 70. It might take an hour or two when I actually sit down and grind their levels.

Earthquake is weaker in double battles. Maybe if I could mega evolve my Garchomp I’d stand a chance.

I know, but it’s still very good.
It’s only weaker because it can one shot if it weren’t. It still has allot of damage, especially with Life Orb.

Eh. I don’t really see a reason to play it anyways, so I don’t take it too seriously.

So, did you check your 3DS screens? What kind do they have? Did you get lucky?

Those BP for those Rare Candies? ^.-