Please turn off Gamepad Icons if Keyboard is being used

TRS please change this, it’s been this way since release but it’s just annoying. Most games that have gamepad support also recognize which one is being used and will change icons accordingly.

If I unplug mine it turns off but I shouldn’t have to unplug it everytime for Evolve when games like GTA and Shadow of Mordor can tell which one you are using.

Never seen a single gamepad notification, ever.

Do you have a gamepad plugged in? If I unplug mine it turns off but I shouldn’t have to unplug it everytime for Evolve when games like GTA and Shadow of Mordor can tell which one you are using.

Nope, don’t even own one. Doesn’t seem like much of an issue unless you are frequently switching. You should have mentioned what you did in the second post in your first. Thought you were experiancing some wildly weird bug.

Ah thanks for the feedback, I’ll clarify that. Playing a lot of GTA 5 and I use the gamepad to fly (so I switch in game). I like leaving it plugged in and just pick it up and use it when I need it.

Having to reach behind my tower is kind of a pain (don’t have the most space currently.

Gaming laptop master race. :wink:

I tried using a gamepad once via Steam Big Picture mode, and the icons have been locked for gamepad ever since. It’s not gamebreaking by any means, but it is pretty annoying.