Please help! pc shutdowns after 2 games!

THESE ARE THE SPECS TO MY RIG

GIGABYTE INTEL Z77 MOBO
INTEL i5 3570K OVERCLOCKED AT 4.2 GHz
8 GBS VENGANCE COSAIR
GTX 650 TI BOOST (NOT OC)
KINGWIN MAX PS 750 WATTS
1 TB
1 250 GB SSD
COSAIR H55 CPU COOLER
SO I DONT GET WTF Y IT KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN EVEN LOWERED ALL MY GAME SPECS TO LOW AND CHANGED THE RESOLUTION TO
1280x1024 ANTI ANLISING SET TO NONE AND V- SYNC TURNED AS WELL
IVE TRIED CLEANING OFF OLD THERMAL PASTE AND ADDED A NEW THERMAL PASTE TO MY CPU
CLEANED GC AND TRIED EVEN PLAYING IT WITH DEFAULT SETTINGS ON CPU ( NOT OCed)
I HAVE 5 FANS ON MY PC TOO AND TRIED PLAYING WITH THEM ON MAX AND STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ISSUE MIGHT BE
NEXT IMA TRY TO PUT STOCK CPU FAN BACK ON
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Next time lose the caps lock please :stuck_out_tongue: but i donth think it has anything to do with you PC hardware. it sounds more like a game crash that freezes your whole pc for that matter try to search around on the forums more people have posted about this

all caps makes it eaiser to read :stuck_out_tongue: lol but tnanks ill keep searching cause my rig should b able to hanlde this game i would think

So overheating isn’t the issue? Play one game then check your temps just to be sure.

It happens SPECIFICALLY after two games? Have you tried testing the length of each game?

And remove all caps. Please. It hurts to look at ;-;

no i dont think its a heating issue unleass its my PSU then i dont know how to monitor the temp on it
but my GC reaches about 81 degrees but nividia website says 97 is the max before it would cause a shutdown to my pc

The caps makes it hard for me to read. I see you have tried thermal paste and cleaned out the fans. Are all your drivers up to date? Does your computer reboot or does the game just crash?

yup drivers are up to date even downloaded the new nvidia drivers for this game that they released few days ago

and not after 2 games specifically but i wanna say between 15- 25 mins and pc completly shuts off and restarts so

im like WTF :astonished:

Can you run and post a dxdiag? I wanna take a look at some of your specs. Also, how old is the computer and have you tried running antivirus to see if you caught something nasty?

Sounds like overheating to me.

Possibly, the big question is does it effect other games as well.

if it is im having a hard time pin pointing the problem i run HW monitor and all temps seem fine

and no i play TITANFALL planetside2 farcry4 LoL and never have this issue with any game

pc is less than 2yrs old and how do i run and post that can u send a link w that info and ill post dxdiag file

Well that’s defiantly good to know. Run a antivirus and I would suggest downloading Nvidia experience as it will download and wipe out the old drivers to avoid a driver conflict.

Screenshot it and post the dxdiag to imgur.

yea just downloaded Nividia Experience when i got the new drivers for this game 3 days ago

seems that my 4th core is taking most of the load is this fine about 77%

OP have you tried switching video cards? I had a problem just like you where my pc would just shut down rather than closing the actual game. It turned out to be a defective video card. Although it was defective, some games actually ran, but then certain ones after playing for a few minutes it actually shut down the computer every single time. It took me forever to realize it was the video card and that sounds like what it is.

well i had 2 and i put the xtra one n my daughters pc so i ll try that thanks for suggestion

All caps does the exact opposite.