Please add arena mode back

So I used to love this game pretty much because of arena mode. None of the other modes are really fun for me so naturally it pisses me off when they got rid of it (I know it’s not completely gone but I don’t want to only have a 1 in 3 chance to play the mode I want) so I’m just wondering, why not just put all of the modes on the selection screen for multiplayer? I mean there’s no real reason why not to and I think it would help people play what they want. Wow just got this post hidden for no other reason than having a different opinion. Shows how you guys can take criticism and btw I don’t care if I get banned there’s nothing stopping me from making another account.

3 Likes

Because it adds variety to the game and no use in supporting just 1 mode if only 15% of the playerbase is in it. You can try to skip the gamemode and map and it will switch.

2 Likes

Noooo. Hunt was the original the other modes are just bonus and don’t really matter.

no point in splitting up the playerbase like that . its just not worth

of the evolve players over the 85 that want to play a real evolve game

1 Like

It’s literally forcing me to play something that I don’t want to play that’s not adding variety that just takes the fun out of the game. I’m not saying get rid of skirmish, but don’t make it the only way to access some game modes. There’s no negative effects of adding a few more buttons to the select screen. Also 15 percent of the community is a fairly large portion even though it’s not the majority.

2 Likes

If you want to only play arena find 4 others and make a custom game. Problem solved.

3 Likes

Hunt isn’t fun for everyone, why not let other people choose what they want to play?

2 Likes

15% of a less than 1000 playerbase is very small.

1 Like

None of my friends play evolve, and I shouldn’t have to corral 4 random people into playing a certain game mode just because I want to play it, that’s just a chore

2 Likes

If I took away 15 percent of the money u or ur parents make you wouldn’t like that, 15 percent isn’t really a small number

I don’t want the community to be split anymore. See how we have conflicting interests? The game doesn’t have the player base to support both an Evac campagin, a ranked mode, and 3 different playlists for Hunt/Defend/Arena.

2 Likes

“I want more people to play what I want to play so instead of letting them have fun with the game they bought let’s force them to do what I want to do” and besides, the people that played solely arena mode are probably just not gonna play evolve anymore. So now instead of dividing the community u cut off a part of it

2 Likes

I bet you that nearly no one will quit because of this. They’ll either jump into a custom when they want to only play Arena, or they’ll just play Skirmish.

1 Like

I know I’m gonna quit probably, and I’ve seen like 20 forums posts of people saying their gonna quit.

2 Likes

People say they’re going to stop playing over all sorts of decisions. Nearly no one does. Even if 20 some people quit it’s worth it to get better playlists.

4 Likes

If all the people quit then there was literally no point… and if only a small majority plays arena, why do you need to add them to the number thay plays hunt?

2 Likes

And btw if someone broke into ur house and stole ur tv it would be worth it for them, but it doesn’t mean it’s fair to u.

2 Likes

So everyone has a casual game mode to play in? I don’t have the numbers, but I can bet that people quitting because of arena getting moved is not even .1% of the community. Nothing is getting stolen from you. It’s just being merged with other modes to allow the community to be split less.

You act like your examples make sense.
You can’t compare data from a video game to a real life scenario.
And if you are going to leave, do it.
Go ahead, leave and never post again. If the trouble of possibly playing 2 other modes is that bad for you, there is no reason to stay. Bye.

Let’s be realistic, how would u like to only have a 1 in 4 chance to play what you wanted? And I doubt either of us have any idea the actual number of people that will quit. I’m just saying let us play what we want.

2 Likes